“Chicken lickin”

Chickos Flamed Grilled Chicken
Ranked #130 of 284 Restaurants in Crawley
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Wasn't 100% sure about this place, but a friend raved on about the taste is their chicken so tried it out and was not disappointed. The place looks like it's half way through renovations for some time but that should not put you off the grilled chicken. They have a sauce on the table which is a spicy garlic sauce and goes really well with the chicken and also on the chips. Restaurant wise the building needs some work but worth the drive to eat

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Went in for the grilled chicken, husband went for the lamb Shawarma and child had grilled chicken fillet burger. Shawarma is new on the menu and was akin to slices of tender roast lamb with the aroma of fragrant spice mix that one associates with Lebanese restaurants. Warming option. This place was undergoing a refit of some sort but it was still worth going in for the food and service.

1  Thank Pukhtu
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

After some communication troubles with placing an order for delivery to a friends address we received our food late... nearly half an hour late.
By which point I had passed the point of caring about that... My stomach was growling at me so I paid the guy and took to serving my dinner. I dished out all the chips and sides and opened the shawarma wraps to put them on the plate... at this point I began to heave a bit. I could smell faeces.
Given that my friend has a newborn and he was right next to me at the time I blamed it on the baby... how wrong I was.
On closer inspection the baby was clean... and the smell was emanating from our plates, it was rancid. I can only guess they had served us rotten chicken. Or defecated in my wraps first... both scenarios are equally possible, given the smell.
Needless to say the food went straight in the bin and I ate from the local kebab shop... as it was far healthier!!!
Stay away at all costs. You will regret it otherwise.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

If I want to make fajitas by myself , I stay at home. If I pay, quite a lot, I expect to receive finished product, not ingredients for DIY. Never again.

Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

We were a group of 3 and had grilled chicken which was not overdosed with marinate or salt so we all agreed the chicken taste was good and well cooked. My friends had chips but I opted for pitta bread with the humous which was home made and i could taste the garlic and lemon and tahini in it, made with good stuff! I love pickles so ordered gherkins along side the salad with a pickled chilli Pepper as well. I had the CHICKOS secret sauce sparingly because it was hot but tasty, however both friends love chilli so had a lot. After dinner we were surprised to find they serve Lavazza coffee, Italian style, great way to finish. Friendly service and there appeared to be lots of regulars because they were greeted by staff like familiar friends. Will definitely be back as the food was healthy so guilt free!