“Great Food and New Chef”
Review of Chiana Peking

Chiana Peking
Ranked #85 of 270 Restaurants in Crawley
Description: The restaurant is ideal for Business Meetings, Weddings, Anniversaries, Birthdays, Christmas & New Year Celebrations. This is the bigges chinese restaurant in Crawley where you will be made to feel very welcome and our staff will ensure you have an enjoyable time.
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

This was my second visit to this restaurant and I ordered my favourite dish (beef in sauce no. 75 on the menu) and egg fried rice, I picked starter as Prawn Dumplings which were served with a sauce as well. First bite of the beef and I knew something has changed as it tasted great, very well cooked and tender. I asked the reason and they had a new chef who started a week ago and I could make sense of it why it was so different. Different in a good way :).

Delicious food, great service and a new chef, I'm definitely going back to try more dishes on the new menu which they told me will be out soon.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Malaysian beef curry has just got even better. New chef. Tried some other foods all excellent. Back again soon I hope.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Came here for the first time for my daughters' birthday. It was for lunch, midweek, and we were the only table apart from a group of young Chinese (always good to see Chinese people eating in a Chinese restaurant!) The food was excellent and the staff serving us were wonderful, especially with my 6 year old granddaughter. The waiter stood her on a chair to feed the fish and let her help shred the duck! There was plenty of food (we couldn't eat it all and they boxed up the remainder to take away!)
Delicious food and fabulous service. We will go back!

Reviewed 21 August 2017

When we ordered our Meal a couple of friend asked if they could order something not on the menu, they had tried somewhere else a spicy fish casserole. The Waiter said that they would prepare this for us and the meal went down very well and was Delicious.
Apparently the Restaurant has a new and very experienced new Chinese Chef who can prepare different dishes off the menu if requested.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Visited whilst on a layover in Gatwick. Food was great and the service was good.
We have read some reviews that said the portion sizes were not big enough, however we did not find this to be the case. The portion sizes were very plentiful.

Overall great meal.