“Beer at Yates”
Review of Yates Swindon

Yates Swindon
Ranked #15 of 24 Nightlife in Swindon
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Dropped in to try the beers. Three beers on - one normal and two good guests. Not quite up to the best but nice beers. Camra card gives discount. They had a dance floor but covered with tables. Not sure about later on.

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Yates, Swindon is really good place to watch any sporting event like football, rugby etc. We were three guys and went there to watch a match. Along with the beers ordered somw snacks Cheesy Chips, Garlic breads and one chicken with pita bread. As per my friend chicken was really good and I can say that chips were okay but garlic breads were really great in taste. Overall a good place for beers and a relaxed evening match.

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Where do I start!! From the moment we walked in I felt like we were not welcome..Asked the barman for drinks and he never spoke once!! Not only did he not speak he didn't even look up!! Stunned with our frosty reception we finally found a clean (ish) seat...The glasses were plastic!!! Sorry but we arnt children and we don't expect to be treated as such ...The smell from the unwashed dirty tables did nothing to make me want to stay...We have the same chain of pubs in Hereford and must say they are a million times better ...We had to wipe our feet on the way out of this bar ...Never again!!!

1  Thank BevHarry