“return after 2 years a success”

Aby's Indian Experience
Ranked #198 of 480 Restaurants in Swindon
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 November 2016

i went to swindon to meet up with my son and his friend,so was looking for a place for a meal.i looked at my old faithful groupon lol,and found this deal from abys for 4 starters and main for £28,so we went richard and i had mixed kebab for starter,lucy had lamb chops and alex had spiced mushrooms all were excellently cooked and full of flavours,as was the mains i had lamb byrani and others had various curries all of us enjoyed the meals.we were only people there at 7pm but dont let how quiet it is put you off the service fast and friendly.

1  Thank des k

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

Good quality food.
Chicken garlic chilli was amazing.

Nice friendly atmosphere

Came on w whim and as usual food is spot on. Clean and nice.

They opened up the front door to let the breeze in. Very cool.

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Firstly the curry arrived piping hot and within about 45 mins from ordering on the website.
(Having said that website is a little confusing).

We have not used these guys before but free delivery swayed us to try them.

The flavours were great, the naan,
Poppadoms etc were all above expectations.

Only negative was chicken seemed a little chewy but can ignore that in the overall scheme of things. We will continue here now i think.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

I've never sat in at Aby's but have ordered from there a couple of times due to late opening. Over the years I have found that curry houses open very late at night aren't usually to a good standard. However, after coming home late or having been busy and time having escaped me, i've ordered from here at post 11pm and food has been very nice. It's not my favourite curry house in swindon but the food and meat is good quality and food is tasty and very reasonably priced. Curries are good texture and not watery. I have always asked for it very spicy and they have always delivered!

1  Thank Rowena S
Reviewed 9 May 2016

I visited Aby's on a whim,as I was looking for an Indian restaurant in Swindon I had not tried before.

Despite it being a Friday night, there was only one other table of diners besides myself and my partner, and as such we were seated and served drinks immediately

The food came out quickly and was piping hot. The food was delicious and very flavorsome.

The waiting staff were always on hand without loitering around the table. The bill wasn't too bad for two people and drinks and I had no issues with the price.

Overall I had a good experience at Aby's and would definitely recommend it to other diners looking for a tasty Indian experience.

1  Thank Tim H