Open today: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Review Highlights
8th Birthday Party Success

My son and his friends absolutely loved their time at Laser Quest. The staff were really helpful... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Natalie C
Calne, United Kingdom
My Son's 8th Birthday

Love the food and the time layout for the party. Kids absolutely loved it. We added a appearance of... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Mobile26938551372
Swindon, United Kingdom

All reviews laser quest party bags birthday party party food cake great party fright night kids club between games his friends great fun unlimited drinks value for money briefing room staff were polite and helpful chicken nuggets mum dad
Reviewed 20 February 2018

We had a great kids get together in the half term holidays... brilliant value for money, kids had a really great time! Only slight downside was that the food took ages to come out.. I think that was just because there was so many of us. Most of the staff were very helpful.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

The staff are great....very friendly even a part time girl that works there was so helpful and great fun for all ages. food was very good and not ridiculous prices! Would recommend to all

Reviewed 12 February 2018

My son took 5 friends to Laserquest for his 7th birthday party. The amount of time actually laserquesting was good but it lacked organisation outside the laserquest room. I had to chase the childrens drinks twice, I had to chase food when we went into the partyroom. It could have done with one person designated to our party. the food was okay. We had to wait 40 minutes to get a coffee because the girl serving didn't know how to use the machine. When it finally came it was stone cold with coffee granules floating on top. Real lack of attention. Young Sunday staff (kids) who couldn't be bothered and acted like everything was a problem). I wouldnt go back.

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

To my 10 year old grandson to the Shawridge branch of Laser Quest in Swindon. The entrance area is a collection of games machines, a pool table, air hockey and assorted gaming machines. They have side rooms available for parties too.
Unlike my grandson, I'd never been before so to be honest I found it all a bit confusing at first as the guy and girl behind the desk seemed to assume that I knew their procedures and how it worked.
Although happy to advise when they realised I didn't.
Anyway after about ten mins they called out our time slot and we were taken through to a pre brief video and then invited to kit up.
I have to admit it was quite good fun, but the novelty wares off after the first game (we played 2). Verdict... It was OK, but paintball is better, if you don't mind the bruises. Tip... Wear black or dark colours. I didn't and the UV lights lit me up like a Christmas Tree.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

My 5 year old daughter was scared and as it was just my family playing at the time they put the lights on which helped us with getting my daughter to try it out