“Conflict of Confusion”
Review of Laserquest Swindon

Laserquest Swindon
Ranked #4 of 23 Fun & Games in Swindon
More attraction details
Owner description: The game of Laserquest is in essence a form of Tag but with a twist! Points are awarded every time you shoot another player, with points deducted every time you are shot. At the end of each game, scores are displayed on monitors with each player receiving an individual score card that has a detailed breakdown of their points.
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

To my 10 year old grandson to the Shawridge branch of Laser Quest in Swindon. The entrance area is a collection of games machines, a pool table, air hockey and assorted gaming machines. They have side rooms available for parties too.
Unlike my grandson, I'd never been before so to be honest I found it all a bit confusing at first as the guy and girl behind the desk seemed to assume that I knew their procedures and how it worked.
Although happy to advise when they realised I didn't.
Anyway after about ten mins they called out our time slot and we were taken through to a pre brief video and then invited to kit up.
I have to admit it was quite good fun, but the novelty wares off after the first game (we played 2). Verdict... It was OK, but paintball is better, if you don't mind the bruises. Tip... Wear black or dark colours. I didn't and the UV lights lit me up like a Christmas Tree.

All reviews
"year olds"
"per child"
"hot food"

Reviewed 6 February 2018

My 5 year old daughter was scared and as it was just my family playing at the time they put the lights on which helped us with getting my daughter to try it out

Reviewed 6 February 2018

I booked this for my son's 7th Birthday party. The staff were very helpful and the facilities excellent. The party food was of a high standard and plenty of it. Good value for money.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Just had my 7 year old son’s birthday here. The boys loved it and we were so well looked after! The party food was great and LQ even supplies cake and party bags! Excellent value!