USD 108
USD 74
USD 90
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 105/night.

USD 147
USD 85
Aston Court Hotel(Derby)(Great Value!)
USD 65
USD 55
Book now, pay at stay
USD 46
Travelodge
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 51/night.

USD 94
USD 88
Priceline
Orbitz.com
All reviewsmeal dealbusiness parkretail parkthyme restaurantfamily roomgood nights sleepalton towersall you can eatpride parknight's sleepfootball stadiumreception staffdownload festivalno air conroom was clean and comfortablebudget hotelfantastic value
Reviewed 16 May 2018

Have stayed here on a couple of occasions now, and always find it a pleasant hotel to stay in. It is your typical Premier inn hotel, but I do find the staff here are very helpful. I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel, but you will need your own transport as it is not in a very central location.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2018

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

All of the staff were so friendly and kind. If we had any problems, they would sort them out quickly. They booked us in for dinner as well! The rooms were comfortable and we all slept well due to the fabulous beds.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2018

was made to feel unwelcome and I was to be at fault not for booking a table ? breakfast came back to table to find two more people seated at my table plenty of tables available just terrible service, just a blame culture

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank michaelbaxter2018
WhitbreadHotels, Premier Inn Team at Premier Inn Derby East Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your review.

I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy your experience staying with us as it was not up to the standards you were expecting. We aim to ensure every stay is perfect and so I apologise we let you down on this occasion.

It is disappointing to hear you were left disappointed by your experience in our restaurant at breakfast. This certainly doesn't sound like the experience we would expect.

We have ensured this feedback has been passed on to the Manager of the Restaurant so that this can be addressed with the team to prevent your experience from being repeated.

Once again I apologise for the disappointment caused and hope to welcome you to one of our other hotels again in the future.

Kind regards,

Rebecca

Reviewed 7 May 2018

Everything was alright, I enjoyed my stay. I always preferred Premier Inn whenever I was staying overnight due to quality service. I have experienced other hotels too but found premier Inn the best for the price they charge.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business