“Alright Desserts”
Review of Kaspa's

Kaspa's
Ranked #13 of 17 Dessert in Derby
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Kaspas is a rip-off of a popular London brand called Creams. Although the food is almost the same it wasn't great here. The service was fairly good but they messed up a few orders and seemed to be frustrated with us for no reason. The food is extremely sweet and sugary, if you like that then this is the place for you.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We visited as 2 couples with 4 young children. The decor is good with bright pink walls and lots of glitter, but it isn’t kept very clean and there were holes in the wall and damage to the furniture which made it look a bit shabby. The table wasn’t clean and neither was my part of the seat in the booth.

It’s pretty expensive - £6.95 for an ice cream sundae for example. For that price I wouldn’t expect to have to go to the till to order.

The kids enjoyed it and there is a big variety of deserts on the menu but I don’t think we’ll go back.

1  Thank laurie f
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Very, very disappointing. After receiving half of our order after 15 mins, the rest arrived 45 mins later. I ordered chocolate covered strawberries which eventually arrived as strawberries with drizzled chocolate and a cookie which took an hr which ended up as a take away. When asked why it had taken so long, the young lady told me they had " ran out of plates"! ??? How?? Only 5 tables were occupied, 2 staff on and everyone else complaining. Very overpriced and very overrated. I will not be returning.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Please please shut the door it's freezing sat near it. The deserts are lovely the best I've tasted in a while would recommend.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Been here twice now. The menu has something to cater for everyone’s tastes, at prices you’d expect for any niche dessert restaurant (between £5-£10 pretty much). We’ve found ourselves waiting for a long period of time to be seated (next to a cold breeze if the door is constantly being opened). You need to go to the counter to place your order. Can’t question the food quality though. Really good products used and always well presented.