“Evening Meal.”

Price range: USD 20 - USD 29
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Lovely location by the lake. Roaring fire. Excellent carvery - the best we've had in a long time. The lamb shank was delightful.
Large gin menu ..
Definitely would go again.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

We popped into Coopers Arms on the off chance as it’s been many years since last visit. Was very busy but staff managed to find us a table upstairs in the conservatory. Service was decent and view of outside grounds lovely - the food itself (we all had carvery) was just brilliant and all homemade, very good value indeed. With a nice little walk round the pond after. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Amazing place. Having been let down with another booking elsewhere, they went out of their way to accommodate us tonight.

I've heard from other people that the carvery there is to die for. Well their 5 Course Valentine's Dinner was outstanding. I've dined in some of the best 5* restaurants and have enjoyed some fine cuisine. The standard of the cuisine tonight outshone them all. Service was excellent. The attention to detail was second to none. Everything was presented to the highest standards possible. A family run restaurant literally outshone London 5* restaurants! I expected the meal to be in the range of £50 to £75 per head excluding drinks. My fiancé and I were astounded as the meal was £35 per head!! Drinks were surprisingly charged at reasonable prices!

Both my fiancé and I cannot recommend Coopers Arms highly enough.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Great pub to visit on a nice sunny day as the beer garden overlooks a nice lake. We have not eaten here but the gin selection is decent!

Reviewed 9 October 2017

family had a carvery and desserts all of which were absolutely excellent,will certainly be returning. all of the staff were attentive,we all gave it a well deserved 10.well done staff for getting it spot on.