The Yorkshire Hotel
Crowne Plaza Harrogate(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
USD 74
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 111/night.

USD 66
  • Pool
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 97/night.

The Bijou(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
USD 98
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 112/night.

Cedar Court Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
USD 66

Cairn Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
USD 84
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 123/night.

The Crown Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
USD 78
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 102/night.

Chequers Inn(Bishop Thornton)(Great Value!)
USD 80
  • Restaurant
Ascot House Hotel Harrogate(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
USD 105
Orbitz.com
Studley Hotel and Orchid Restaurant(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
USD 84
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 111/night.

USD 357
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 403/night.

2,006 results
All reviewsbetty's tea roomsold buildingfourth floora bit tiredcentral locationfantastic locationfire alarmcentre of townup to datebars and restaurantsnight breaklarge bathroomevening mealbuffet styleshort breakplenty of choicebed and breakfast
Reviewed 16 January 2016

we spent a night here in jan for a birthday and were allocted a fantastic room at the front. we later found out it was the bridal suite. the cost of the room with a wonderful two course meal in the restaurant was exceptional. we have paid a lot more for far less.the staff are all pleasant and helpful. the evenings entertainment in the restaurant which centered around the hotels take on a 'trifle' was both humorous and taken in good spirits.all in all a fantastic stay. well done to all concerned.

Room Tip: rooms at the front would have a good view
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Hotel-GManager, General Manager at The Yorkshire Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2016

Dear LR61,
Thank you for posting a review of your stay with us recently on this website. I am delighted with your comments and this feedback is much appreciated by me and the Team.
I hope that you can continue to enjoy all that the Yorkshire Hotel & Harrogate has to offer in the future and we look forward to welcoming you back soon, please remember to keep an eye on our website for seasonal offers.

Reviewed 15 January 2016 via mobile

I booked this hotel last minute for a business stay midweek. After searching Harrogate for somewhere to stay the night, a room was offered here for the ridiculous price of £19.80...including breakfast! How could I refuse, especially when it was so central and 1.4miles from work.
The receptionist was extremely helpful regarding the parking situation, she recommended where I could park as the allocated spaces outside were full. It is a very tight and crowded car park/road! By luck I managed to get a space outside later on and was given a ticket for free parking.
My room wasn't luxurious; but I wasn't looking for that. It was a room for single occupancy; a single bed. The room was quite small but not too small. The ensuite was a great size and had everything required :)
There were a few improvements that could be made to the room - this is being picky as I made it work, slept fine and went to work refreshed after a lovely breakfast...
1) my room (317) had no ceiling light in either the bathroom or bedroom. The lamps did work ok but a brighter light would have been good especially when trying to apply makeup in the morning!
2) not enough plug sockets! I had to unplug the lamp to plug in my laptop which made the room darker. The sockets are also on the opposite side of the room to the bed.
3) the room gets very cold, especially the bedroom. Though to the hotels credit, a heater was provided and it warmed the room very quickly. Though an added issue came with what to unplug!

You may wonder why I have scored it 4/5, it's because there is more to quality that the number of plugs etc! I paid such a small amount of money to stay and I truly feel I got value for money - with a smile.

The staff were friendly and attentive. The breakfast was fine. The rooms were clean. It did the job!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business

Dear sattie24,
Thank you for posting a review of your stay with us recently on this website. We are pleased that on the whole you enjoyed your stay and all your observations have been noted.
I hope that you can continue to enjoy all that the Yorkshire Hotel & Harrogate has to offer and we look forward to welcoming you back soon, please remember to keep an eye on our website for seasonal offers.

Reviewed 15 January 2016

My husband and I stayed at the Yorkshire for a two night break, and what a good deal it was. We were upgraded to a lovely room at the front, very comfy bed and was extremely clean. It had lovely views over the from. We ate at the restaurant on both nights and the food was well presented and extremely good, the staff at the hotel from the Receptionist to the restaurant staff are extremely professional and take a pride in what they do. The hotel appears to be undergoing an upgrade and we certainly noticed the changes on our visit. It is ideally situated in the centre of Harrogate and with free parking it is perfect for a relaxing break. For £109 with meals for two nights its an unbelievable deal, so much so we have booked again for our anniversary in March.

Room Tip: Front view rooms are the best.
2  Thank Lesley B
Hotel-GManager, General Manager at The Yorkshire Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2016

Dear lib1,
Thank you for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in March, if you would be kind enough to send me a note of your name and when you were with us as I will try and allocate you the same room or a similar style, rob.warren@the-yorkshire.co.uk

Reviewed 14 January 2016

Great hotel for the price very central. The bed was enormous and the pillows were fantastic much better than travel lodge stayed at recently. The room was very big nice to have a bathroom with window. All in all fantastic stay . Staff very helpful nothing to much trouble.

Room Tip: Pay extra for a room overlooking the front
1  Thank Jeffharry73

Dear jeffharry73,
Thank you for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel soon, please remember to keep an eye on our website for seasonal offers.

Reviewed 13 January 2016

Ideally situated hotel right across from Betty's tea rooms. We had a room at the front . It was very small but comfy . Very clean . The bedding was spotless . And free wifi and tea and coffee making facilities

Room Tip: Ask for a large room
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Hotel-GManager, General Manager at The Yorkshire Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2016

Dear lordleedsles