“Gathering of the Clan”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 July 2017

Down in Harrogate for a family occasion and remembered this restaurant from conferences I had attended there in the past.
Ended up taking a very large party of family there for Dinner and it was just excellent.
From folks over 70 down to 18 month old grand son, the service and food could not be bettered.
Good choice of menu and well served by friendly and helpful staff.
So much so that, I had wished to tip but our brilliant waitress pointed out that for a large party a mandatory service charge was already added. Now that's honesty!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,845)

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

I hadn't been back after a disappointing lunch 2 years ago. So we called for lunch today.
The waiters were very good only too willing to meet our every need.
The restaurant wasn't busy with only one other couple and a 4 as we left, this could explain the lack of atmosphere.
We ordered from the presto menu excellent value at £7.50 for main course and soft drink , though a little bland .
I do feel with all the restaurants in Harrogate they will have to up there game as far as the food quality is concerned.

3  Thank Dom7F
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely meal this evening.
Not pre booked, good reception as walk in clients. Offered a choice of seating. Nice atmosphere, lovely staff excellent service.
Had a very nice bottle of Barolo, and both had seafood pizzas.
Freshly made, lovely dough, and not soggy!
Quote possibly the nicest seafood pizzas we've had ( had lots!)
Would certainly recommend.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

Grear service from Daniei I was in a wheeichair. Couldnt have been more helpful,food was great prices reasonable if you visit Harrogate give it a try

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Went for express Lunch Menu and had a great chicken stroganoff risotto and soft drink for £7.95, but the experience was spoilt when I went to pay as the waiter told me the price with the "optional" service charge was £8.70. It didn't feel very optional! I would have tipped more than asked for so it's their loss!