“large party”

Price range: USD 19 - USD 38
Description: Buon Gusto is authentic Italian cuisine
Description: Buon Gusto is authentic Italian cuisine
Reviewed 6 August 2018

we mainly had the upstairs to ourselves as we were a party of 9 ,we ordered numerous different meals and on the whole they were all very good. This restaurant has a very good choice of meals which can be viewed via there website
Unfortunately did not get the gentleman's name who was attending to us but he was outstanding,Very attentive and continually asking if we were ok
so to sum up very efficient well worth visiting

2  Thank mrbnetherton

Reviewed 2 August 2018

Called in early doors - very welcoming and nice small and intimate surroundings. Varied menu, great pizza's. Happy to recommend.

1  Thank Chris H
Reviewed 31 July 2018

There is a good choice of starters and mains on the early bird menu, and it includes a drink such as wine, beer or soft drink. We ate upstairs with a group and everyone enjoyed their meal. My pizza was so large I could not eat it all but the waiter asked if I wanted it boxed up to take home which was nice. The outside seating area is pleasant but a bit too close to a busy road. Will definately go again.

1  Thank LittlePatsy1
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

What a fantastic meal! The service was fantastic and the owner was magnificent and catered for our needs superbly. The bill was very competitive, no complaints from me!

1  Thank Cueball0904
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

I been with my partner after the show. Amazing food and good wine. Thank's to Gianluca and Gino for the amazing night. I will return back Soon. I enjoy The mix grill Meat and the primitivo wine.

2  Thank berniglc