“Lovely meal”

Price range: USD 20 - USD 40
Description: Buon Gusto is authentic Italian cuisine
Description: Buon Gusto is authentic Italian cuisine
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Staying in Harrogate and spotted this restaurant and loved the sound of the menu. Not disappointed was delicious. Ordered seafood linguine and arancini with a side salad for our meal.
Food was excellent and so was the service. Arancini is a starter but more than enough for a lighter alternative for a main course. Seafood linguine was full of seafood and such variety including scallops, prawns, calamari and muscles.
Would definitely recommend

2  Thank Joyce J

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We were directed to this restaurant when we asked someone where to go for a meal, and we were very impressed. The starters were fantastic and the main courses were excellent too. My friend is vegetarian and requested something from the lunch menu (it was evening ) there was no problem with this and she really enjoyed her meal. The staff were so helpful and pleasant to everybody. We will certainly recommend this place and will be visiting again in our next trip to Harrogate :)

2  Thank bam49
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

It’s not the first time I’ve been to the restaurant and I can honestly say it gets better every time . I had the Seabass and it was cooked to perfection served with fresh vegetables and Perfect dauphinois potatoes. I would highly recommend eating here the atmosphere is great and the service is very good.... I will be back there for sure.

2  Thank Suzieb90
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Despite fantastic recommendations this was awful! Service slow and poor. Food took ages to come and main course of seafood fettuccine was inedible. Seafood risotto was like white rice and water rather than risotto.
Huge disappointment

6  Thank teamCK171116
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

This is my third visit and yet again to do amaze me every time. The device is excellent and the food is to die for especially the fish platter it is amazing and cooked so well will definitely be back again.

2  Thank Alberto M