Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Agoda.com
AU$133
Multiple ways to pay
All reviews major shopping centre new owners king bed bar fridge short drive across the road cbd
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 November 2023

This was my second stay at the Calder.

Don’t let the dated exterior put you off.

Arron and Mel were very friendly and nothing was too much trouble.

The beds are new and very comfy, everything was clean and in working order.

The only thing which would be an improvement (in my opinion) are some sheer privacy curtains or a blind to go with the drapes. Room 9 didn’t have any.

I slept very well & being on the main road into the city centre & across the road from Lansell Square is very conviennent.

Date of stay: October 2023
Reviewed 9 October 2023

A good night's sleep was had on the bed. A nice touch was the moisturiser. Although on a service road adjacent to the main road, noise from vehicles didn't make too much of a bother. The curtains blocked the road noise and excess light. The reverse cycle air conditioning works well.

Room tip: North-bound service lane. Friendly staff.
Date of stay: October 2023
Reviewed 28 September 2023

Friendly check in , comfortable bed. Adequate for my needs. Only problem was I went to use the little milks in a coffee and I think it was off. Also next time I stay I would like a room away from smokers as I have allergies.Apart from that it was a lovely stay.

Date of stay: August 2023
Reviewed 25 September 2023

This is the second time (and most definitely it will not be the last time) I stayed at the Calder Family Motel. I was warmly welcomed; the room was tidy and the rates very reasonable. I couldn't ask for more.

Room tip: No, Having been there before and plan to do so in the future, I couldn't ask for better
Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 July 2023 via mobile

Very comfortable motel. Value for money. Even though it was on the main road noise was not a problem.
A very warm welcome from the owner.
The only concern for us was that an electric blanket would have been appreciated, as we were very cold overnight.

Date of stay: July 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple