“Its pretty bloody good!”

Brasserie l'Entrecote
Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Pymble
Price range: USD 11 - USD 25
Description: Brasserie l'Entrecôte takes a nod from the original "Le Relais de l'Entrecôte" the famous one dish steakhouse that opened in 1959 in Porte Maillot, Paris The concept is simple, an amazing quality Sirloin Steak, accompanied by the delicious secret sauce, crispy homemade french fries, a simple salad & a glass of wine. Nothing more, Nothing less ...
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I like this type of bistro. Stylish, relaxed, on their game! and they are.
A good BYO policy. I started with a roquefort souffle and followed with steak tartare. Both entrees and both very good. We shared a green salad, truffled mash and cauliflower gratin. All good. Desert of Tart au Citron was not spectacular but it was quite good and I did enjoy the whole meal. The restaurant is well located and easy to park. Worth the effort

Reviewed 2 April 2018

My teaching colleague & I celebrate our birthdays in the same month and we appreciate French food so we booked mid week. We arrived for 6pm and were greeted and taken to our table. A lovely fresh mocktail and a camembert to share set us in a good mood. We ordered the beef with the bean and cauliflower sides and a salad with fries. Well it was all so good and the ambience, the service was to our liking. It's somewhere I am going to take my husband who works for Le Cordon Bleu. A little bit of France on the north shore of Sydney - fantastique.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We had a great time with a couple of friends at Brassiere l’Entrecote. I think we were the last ones to leave and they were super nice about it. It was one of the best steaks I’ve had in Sydney! Not to mention their great selection of wine! I would certainly go back!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Went here with a group of people. We were offered a limited menu and had to preorder. Service was excellent but the food was expensive and pretty average particularly the dessert.

1  Thank Cathy9521
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Food and service were excellent. We all ordered something different; salmon, duck, pork belly and no one was disappointed. Lovely atmosphere - conducive to a fun night out with friends. Great value if you have a voucher (which I had) but I would return without a voucher for a special occasion.