“Weekend away”

Price range: USD 88 - USD 131
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2017

The food was amazing, such good quality, the services was second to none. Would highly recommend a visit, so enjoyable

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Was all excited about going here .. but whilst the layout and service were top class .. I was just a little disappointed at the menu ... not the quality of what we had but more the range or choice on offer .. for the prices being charged they are going to have to be compared to other top restaurants and therefore I feel their selections have to be expanded ... nothing wrong with the food but I was waiting for the wow factor to appear and it just never did for us ...

2  Thank Eddie R
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

9 course Tasting Menu excellent, wine pairings a little disappointing but all organic and was surprised by amazing Irish Strawberry White Wine.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

We ate in this restaurant the night before our friends' wedding. The food was very tasty and well presented. The service was excellent with explanations of what we were eating, including the 90 minute cheese served as an amuse bouche.

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

From the location to the decor, even walking in was something else. Two friends and I came here to celebrate being finished medical school and it was incredible. The tasting menu was divine, and though I was driving, my friends loved the wine pairing.

As an extra special treat, the restaurant made us an extra dish, with four chocolate themed desserts, with their congratulations on being finished school. This was a surprise and was so lovely. Many thanks to Martin and Milan our servers.

I wish I lived closer. I highly recommend the Strawberry Tree for any special occasion.