All reviews across the bridge open fire wexford town journey home night porter lovely hotel lovely touch next morning booked this hotel sunday lunch large room couldn't do enough second to none main course from start to finish bar food car park
Reviewed 23 July 2016

I stayed here with my family during a break away recently. The first thing that struck me was the staff, who were so friendly and welcoming, we immediately felt at home. They couldn't do enough for us. The bar is very spacious, and the selection of drinks and cocktails has something to suit everyone. The food in the bar is superb, the steak I had was genuinely the finest cut I've ever had. As for breakfast, there is definitely something for all tastes. Everything is cooked to order and, most importantly, very tasty. What makes or breaks a hotel for me are the little touches, and this hotel has plenty of them. French press coffee in the room, complementary bottles of water for the journey home being just two of them. Couldn't recommend this hotel highly enough.

Room Tip: Try to get a seat by the window for breakfast.
1  Thank Karl J
Colm C, General Manager at Riverbank House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2016

Dear Karl J, thank you for your recent review of the Riverbank House Hotel. You have been very descriptive and is very much appreciated, you have summed up exactly what a stay with us is like. I know I have a lovely group of people to work with and this too is nice to be recognised.

Hopefully won't be too long before you get to visit us again.

kind regards,

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Always going to this hotel for dinner. Very tasty food, especially beef burger, all ingredients matches so well, well done to the chefs! Restaurant staff always so lovely and nice. Can't ask for any better.
Thank you guys.
Definitely go and try!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Monika K

Dear Monika K, thank you for your recent review of the Riverbank House Hotel. Your kind words are appreciated of your dining experiences. You are very good to take the time to write this review, hopefully you will enjoy our facilities for many years to come.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

We checked into this hotel for a family wedding. We realized after we had checked out that we were missing our checkbook. I called the hotel and they assured me that housekeeping would double check our room and the lost and found area would also be checked. This was the service that I expected. However when I called back a second time to ask if they could please look around the flowers and the car park the service from Miamh, the receptionist, was completely amazing. She took it upon herself to scour all of the garden and everyplace that we may have been in that hotel. She then took the time to call me back and let me know what she had done and how very sorry she was that she was unable to find the checkbook. Guests checking into this hotel can expect the very best of care in addition to all of the other five star amenities they offer. ,

I would very highly recommend this hotel. Security is very important to them. If you are lucky to get Miamh as your receptionist, you can be sure you will be treated as if you were a member of her family. The other support staff at this hotel were exceptional as well.

Renee Hanna

1  Thank Renee H

Dear Renee H, thank you for your recent review of the riverbank House Hotel. You had a unique experience with us, the distress of losing something so important I'm pleased was made brief by Niamh's help. Niamh like all my colleagues have great customer service as our main goal. I am delighted you experienced a little piece of what we are about and only wish to achieve. Your kind words are very much appreciated and hope you will visit us again soon.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 7 July 2016

Recently attended a wedding in the Riverbank and thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience. Sandwiches, canapes, champagne and punch on arrival - absolutely top class. Dinner was very good. I really enjoyed the thai fish cakes, the strawberry sorbet and the fish main. The dessert was exceptional especially the lemon meringue. Both wines served with dinner were very pleasant. Late night buffet was great - all cooked to perfection and most welcome. Service was excellent - efficient and friendly. Top marks to management team - from a guest point of view, everything flowed seamlessly and well.

2  Thank Philomena S

Dear Philomena S, thank you for your recent review of the riverbank House Hotel. You have experienced being at a wedding here more than the average traveler and pleased to read your review. It is not often a wedding is reviewed at the Riverbank on Tripadvisor so am especially pleased. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and hope it won't be too long before you are back to visit again.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Stayed here for 1 night only and had a great time. Staff were friendly, welcoming and very helpful. The bar was lovely , food was good and the staff friendly . The room was lovely. Its only a short walk across the bridge to the center of town. Staff at hotel offered recommendations for restaurants in town and offered to get us a taxi. I would stay here again,

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear BernieShelly, thank you for your recent review of the Riverbank House Hotel. I appreciate very much your taking the time to write, we all have busy lives and to spare us a few minutes for your lovely review is all the more appreciated. Thank you from all at the Riverbank.