USD 147
USD 182
USD 149
Priceline
Holiday Inn Express Southampton M27 Jct 7(Southampton)(Great Value!)
USD 111
USD 108
USD 99
USD 88
USD 175
USD 167
Premier Inn Southampton Airport Hotel(Southampton)(Great Value!)
USD 90
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
USD 95
PremierInn.com
USD 74
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 108/night.

USD 350
USD 340
All reviewsbotleigh grangegirls nightspa facilitiesgroupon dealnice groundsrelaxation roomlovely hotelsteam room and saunafour poster bedwedding partyrelaxing staysunday lunchone night staynew forestfull englishan overnight staytreatment
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We needed a room in this area at short notice and the Botleigh Grange did the job. The rate for room and breakfast was very reasonable, though the hotel made up for this through an expensive evening meal of only average quality. The staff were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Fran R, Marketing at Botleigh Grange Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you for your review RichardJ and we are glad to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful. We hope to welcome you to the hotel once again soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Attended a wedding over the Easter weekend. The food was very good as was the service. Drinks were expensive but as to be expected for a hotel. Reception staff were very friendly and the place has a welcoming feel. We stayed the night and our room was very comfortable. There was a good choice at breakfast which was self-service. My only criticism is that the staff at breakfast weren’t very pro-active. We had to ask for cutlery and fruit juices and food wasn’t replenished until we asked which meant there was a queue for cooked food.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Fran R, Marketing at Botleigh Grange Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for your review Kaz58. We are sorry to hear that you encountered some issues with breakfast during your most recent stay with us and I have passed these comments on to our team for immediate review. We are glad to hear though that you found our team to be friendly and helpful during your stay however and that you enjoyed the wedding and food too.

We hope to welcome you to the hotel again soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed for a single night and not sure what to make of it what I know for sure was it wasn't what I expected.
When booked the hotel looked grand and the spa made us think this would be a great place. When we arrived the hotel was tired, the reception service was good, so we thought.

The room was very poor, the bed was horrible didn't get a good night sleep, the decor to the room was more like a hostel so really disappointed. The good thing g was the bathroom and the toiletries.

In the morning we went for breakfast the waitress was very rude and cold. We had some dietary needs gluten and dairy and the waitress was very unhelpful and didn't know what she was talking about giving us bad advice. So for this reason this wasn't safe and she didn't understand the reasonability to guest. So on the whole very disappointed

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review birmingham_13. I am very sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your recent stay and that you encountered issues along the way. We do have a schedule for refurbishment later this year so these points will be rectified in due course.
Your comments regarding dietary requirements are particularly of concern as we take this very seriously. Please rest assured that I have passed these comments on to the relevant Heads of Department for immediate action. If you would like to contact me privately to discuss this further then I would be more than happy to do so.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

My daughter booked a room for an overnight stay as a treat for me. She is disabled and when booking had made this clear. When we arrived we were told we were in a first floor room and there wasn't a lift ( although I noted that other people's reviews mention a lift) We asked if someone could carry our bags to our room and immediately someone came to help us. It was, however, still a struggle for my daughter to climb the stairs. Had we been staying for more than one night she would not have managed. The room did look a bit tired and there were bleach like patches on the chairs but I liked the old fashioned furniture which was in keeping with the building. I also found the arm chair very comfortable and it was lovely to be able to sit by the window in it. Around 7pm we went to use the pool, which we had been told closed at 9pm, however, when we arrived we were told by the receptionist that it would be closing at 8.15pm. The pool and the jacuzzi were lovely but the fact that we had to go outside in the rain to get to it was not good. At bedtime we found the beds to be extremely comfortable and slept very well. We had no complaints about breakfast and when we were ready to leave our room we rang reception to ask for help with our bags and someone came immediately to carry them down. Yes, there were some down points but I really enjoyed the experience of staying in such an old building

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Fran S, Marketing at Botleigh Grange Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thank you for your review SueB and we are sorry to hear that you had encountered some issues during your stay with us. Due to the historical nature of the building, we are not fully accessible throughout unfortunately and only have limited features so I apologise if this wasn't fully explained by the team. I shall ensure these comments are passed on for immediate review and action.

We are glad that there were positives to your stay though and that overall you enjoyed your time with us. We hope to welcome you to the hotel again soon.

Kind regards,
Fran

Reviewed 26 March 2018

This hotel as seen better days. the paintwork in the public areas is nicotine yellow and the rooms are fairly dated. The mattress on the bed could have been a bit more comfortable, but the bathroom was spotless. I struggled to get the heating system to work effectively. I didn't sample breakfast.

The big plus of this hotel is the spa - modern and clean with a great swimming pool. the only drawback is the brief outside walk (about 100 yards) to get to it. The price for the room was a fair one - £67 for the night. On balance I would stay again, mainly on the strength of the spa facilities.

Room Tip: Get a room close to reception - it can be quite a walk otherwise.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your review MiltonKeynesTimbo. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the usage of our Spa facilities. Please do keep an eye on our website for regular spa offers and exclusive packages.

We have noted your comments regarding the decor and please note that we are undertaking a refurbishment programme this year so these issues will be rectified in due course.

We hope we can welcome you back to the hotel again soon.
Kind regards