“Terrible Student Menu, We don´t want leftovers”
Review of Poppys - CLOSED

Poppys
Reviewed 28 March 2013

I was in Poppys few times, the first ones were nice, but after my last time´s food, I ´won´t come back again ! It was 2 month ago, My boyfriend and I we are students, since they have Student Menu, we ordered two burgers, and that´s what we got, my burger was like leftover from the kitchen (look at the picture), it was an half burger using some left bread splitted badly, I ask the waitress that there is something wrong with the burger, and she said¨That´s what we have for Student Menu¨!! They just left me spechless, because we are Students, Not Stupids, I can´t eat a burger like this so I left the dishe untouched and hope they can be aware about what they did to a student custmer. Anyway I´m disappointed with the food and the service made my experience even worse.

Reviewed 22 March 2013 via mobile

Food and service here is great and there is a really cosy atomsphere inside. Better off coming for lunch instead of dinner.

Reviewed 4 March 2013

Lovely food,, great service, nice for going with friends to catch up over lunch or dinner and very good value for money there is a nice atmosphere city center location

Reviewed 8 January 2013

really nice food an good options and service is really good my son loves d food tere its his firdt choice always ...

Reviewed 21 November 2012

We got out the Travelodge, where we were staying, then the road led us here (it's very straight forward), we peeked into and immediately we realized how hungry we were! Warm place and warm welcome, we sat and ordered a delicious veg breakfast plate: grilled mushrooms, potatoes, scrambled eggs, half tomato, 2 slices of toasted bread and some butter, together with orange juice and cranberry juice. It wasn't just because we were really hungry, anything just clicked.
Small, cozy, intimate, a good aroma all around. The service was great too.
Really a place to stop by at least once in your life!