All reviews the river county council limited parking on site small kitchen car park town centre few minutes walk living room room was spotless buffet style great room lovely view staff were so friendly breakfast was excellent night stay very nice hotel short break
Reviewed 4 December 2017

The staff were very courteous. The hotel is on a quiet enough street and overlooks the river at the rear. Parking is very limited on the property but there is street side parking and also a car-park close by. We only stayed one night but were very happy with the service, the cleanliness and the situation. Breakfast was excellent.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank PeterS12517
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Very nice hotel great location , girl on reception could of been friendlier and she sent us to the wrong floor for our room when we checked in , room 118 was lovely warm and quiet bed was very comfy view was great of the river, but bathroom could of been cleaner mirror was dirty shower door wasn't clean and dirty marks on the bathroom door , bar man was very friendly and put the football on for my husband bar is really nice and not over priced.......we usually stay in the glasshouse but will stay here again as the breakfast was the best we have had in any hotel really good quality ingredients and nice relaxed restaurant .......all in all a very enjoyable stay

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank Linny343
Reviewed 26 November 2017

As we go to this hotel for a number of meals ,it was disappointing when we had a bad experience which started with a waitress been smart with her answer, when one of the women just ask would her meal be much longer the waitress answer said it takes time to cook food. then two of us order desert when another staff said they had none left we asked for her recommendation so the cheesecake was suggest but this was uneatable it was tasteless . when we went to pay we were still charged we were not satisfy with this so we both spoke to the manger which she said if we come again she would do something for us.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Goodweekend
Reviewed 10 November 2017

What a wonderful hotel! Set beside the river, it's at the end of town but only a 5 min walk into the city centre. The staff were extremely helpful and they all had a great sense of humour too! Breakfast was included in my stay and it was perfect. (And it also overlooks the river so not a bad view to relax to!)

My room was large! The window opened to the river below, on the first night and the second night (I wasn't expecting to stay two nights but a storm came in) overlooked the parking lot, but Sligo is so beautiful you don't even notice! It was very comfortable and the bathroom was also a good size.

There's a pub that plays live music attached to the restaurant, and I was worried it would be loud but I didn't hear a thing and I had my doors open as I'm a cheesy storm lover! I would stay here again in a heartbeat, and in saying that I can't wait to go back!

There isn't alot of parking, but 3 min down the road there is a large free parking lot, so wasn't an issue at all. Thank you for a fantastic stay!!

Room Tip: I preferred the river view, as it was so beautiful!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank lilmissmonty
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

We are a family of four and stayed for 2 nights in the hotel. First night we had a family room which was very spacious.
The second night we had two doubles.
The hotel was clean and the staff very helpful.
The breakfast was good with lots of choices.
The location is ideal being very near the shops etc.
Sligo is a lovely town and county and we had a very good time.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family