“Lovely lunch”
Review of Sweet Beat Cafe

Sweet Beat Cafe
Ranked #8 of 124 Restaurants in Sligo
Price range: USD 6 - USD 13
Description: Recommended in John and Sally McKennas 2016 GUIDES Welcome to the Sweet Beat Cafe. Overlooking the Garavogue River, we offer freshly made plantbased super salads, daily specials, house ferments, cold-pressed juices, freshly made smoothies, healthy treats and raw cakes
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Vegan restaurant. I am not vegan or vegetarian but the food is great. Spicy and different and full of flavour. Coffee is served short and strong. Recommended.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

We love this cafe, the food is nutritious and simply amazing. Menu is interesting and delicious and changes daily. Has a great selection of veggie/gluten free and dairy free foods. And their cakes and sweet treats are really yummy too!! Staff are friendly and helpful. The ambience is chilled and relaxed. Can't say enough about this place. Has never disappointed me and I would eat here everyday if I could!!! Keep up the tasty and good Sweet Beat guys ☺

1  Thank Deirdre R
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Traveling across Ireland, looking for healthy food. Came across Sweet Beat Cafe and was pleasantly surprised. Fantastic healthy and interesting choices. Avo toast was fantastic. My husband had the soup and the hummus, both of which were excellent. Roasted veggie and bean salad was a great combination of flavors. Save room for the desserts! We ate upstairs where there were about 5 more tables. They offer take out also. Great service.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

I absolutely love Sweet Beat. The food is delicious and creative and you always feel amazing after. Best vegan food I have tried, and I have tried a lot!

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

We went to Sweet Beat café this afternoon. Smiling faces greeted us. Coffee was great: and my laté was served in an ordinary cup- not the silly glass efforts used by many establishments. The brownie was made with scrumptious bitter dark chocolate, with lots of nuts- just what one needs after a walk along by the river.