“Night out”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Food was lovely and really not expensive. Service was quick and staff very friendly. A bit small is the only thing I didn't like but if you want to have a quick bit it is really nice.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Just eaten the best Italian food I have had in years. What else can I say authentic and very tasty if in Sligo don't miss this place worth a visit if you like Italian food.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

I have been back to Rugatinos numerous times and it remains one of my favorite restaurants in Ireland. I recently brought an older Irish friend for lunch who had never tried Italian / Mediterranean cuisine before... Our waiter was Francesco, who was most patient explaining the specials. We were served the most delicious Mozzarella Salad with Garlic with Rosemary Focaccia, my friend had the Penne with Salmon followed by a small salad, I chose the Tortelleni which was absolutely superb. I had their coffee which is outstanding & my friend indulged in a sampling of desserts..

Simply delicious.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I love Italian food & this place was amazing. The service was excellent. Loved the rustic feel to the inside. It was small & quaint which added to the great atmosphere. The food was amazing. We both had pizza and they were incredible. Would definitely visit again!!

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

I've been to Rugatinos before and loved it, but my sister hadn't eaten there before and after two completely disastrous meals in nearby Rossespoint I was really anxious that her experience would be a good one. I wasn't disappointed, the staff are so welcoming and friendly it was like being back in Italy! We shared a starter of bruschetta which was fresh tasty and full of basil olive oil and flavour .We followed up with the special which was scampi with linguine, al dente of course, and a creamy salmon pasta. We had a great conversation with the couple at the nearby table all in all a great eating experience, can't wait for my next visit!