1,318 results
All reviews leisure centre tennis courts superior room bar food dvd player restaurant manager lovely hotel bar staff family room enjoyable stay both nights reception area weekend break steam room hot food bit dated would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

We have just had a wonderful weekend break in The Sligo Park.We booked directly with the hotel and got a very good rate.The hotel is under reconstruction but the works had no impact whatsoever.
We stayed in a superior room.Really comfortable.Voya toiletries. The standard rooms are almost as good.
Having had such a good meal the first night we ate in the restaurant again the second night.The food was excellent.
We used the pool which was quiet though I gather it can get busy at times.
The hotel was spotless through and we'll staffed.
What stands out is the friendliness of the staff. Nothing is an effort .
We will definately return.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank society
Bernadette_Coffey, Director of Sales at Sligo Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2017

Dear Guest,

We are really glad to read of your satisfaction with your stay at Sligo Park Hotel and Leisure Club. We are delighted that you had such a positive experience of the hotel and staff. Thank you for your valuable feedback .We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

First time visiting, stayed 2 nights in mid-February. The staff were all great. Check-in went smoothly and set the tone for the weekend.

Maria in the restaurant both nights really stood out. They have an absolute gem there! We found her to be very friendly, attentive, efficient and good craic. We were going to go into Sligo for a meal on Sunday but decided to go to the restaurant again because we knew we'd be well looked after.

The only thing I would point out, in a constructive way, was Saturday night was extremely busy and perhaps there should have been more waiting staff on. We were told 7.30pm was full so went at 8pm. Maria took our order, brought us drinks and bread basket etc and the manager brought us our starters. He brought 3 starters to the table, quickly put our 2 down and hurried off with the 3rd starter to another table. Our table wasn't cleared of side plates & bread basket until the main. My partner ordered a medium steak and it arrived well done. However he was happy with the steak so we didn't send it back.

The food overall was fabulous. I went up to ask Maria to put a candle on my partner's dessert for his birthday and sure enough she had already organized it. Sunday was much more relaxed. We had great craic with Maria and Arthur and greatly enjoyed our meals on both nights.

I had requested a quiet room and got exactly what I'd asked for. Attention to detail is something this hotel does so well! We were assigned room 333, at the far end of hotel near the tennis courts, with beautiful floor to ceiling views of Benbulben. The room was perfect; really quiet and spacious and comfortable. It was also spotlessly clean.

Checkout was a bit slow. We will definitely be back. Can't wait to see how it looks after renovations are completed.

Room tip: Rooms on 3rd floor nice and quiet and with lovely views of Benbulben
2  Thank DeiseAbu22
Bernadette_Coffey, Director of Sales at Sligo Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are delighted that you had such a positive experience of the Leisure Club. We are delighted to read of your satisfaction with the staff and hotel. We have noted all your comments and they will certainly be taken on board. Thank you again for your valuable feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back soon again.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

January is a time I get after the madness off Christmas, so it seems is sligo park, saying that room perfect staff perfect but atmosphere v v bad, this was due to alterations to part of building, resulting in a very good alternative, which although a bit of a pain I accepted and enjoyed thanx Bernadette and for your follow-up. I really appreciated it.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Bernadette_Coffey, Director of Sales at Sligo Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your recent stay at Sligo Park Hotel and Leisure Club. I am very sorry some aspects of your stay were disappointing. Thank you for your valuable feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

I have stayed in the Sligo Park a few times in the last year or two and I must say it is excellent from its beautiful spacious rooms, excellent food and very hospitable friendly staff. I have stayed in a few other hotels in Sligo area and I must say Sligo Park is the best of all. I have just returned from staying there at weekend and forgot a ring, I rang and staff very helpful. Got the ring in registered post today so thank you very much to staff in hotel, for finding and forwarding it on to me.

2  Thank isleviewu

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Sligo Park Hotel and Leisure Club for your recent break to Sligo. We are delighted to read of your satisfaction with your stay at the Sligo Park. Thank you for your sharing your positive review with us and other trip advisor members. We look forward to welcoming you back soon again.

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Yes it's conveniently located & priced average, what a crazy place.
They are currently doing renovations so I ended up in the old part of the hotel which was rundown.the room is cold the furnishings were raggedy!
The worst part was trying to find out where your room was!
I was literally walked by the manager through a meeting room with about 50 people (Who had a big chuckle) just to get to my room!
I had stayed in my room for the night because I was afraid I wouldn't find it again.
My warning for you-
GPS might help:)

Trip type: Travelled on business
Bernadette_Coffey, Director of Sales at Sligo Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Sligo Park Hotel and Leisure Club for your trip to Sligo. I am very sorry you had difficulty in finding your bedroom. We have noted all your comments and they will certainly be taken on board. Thank you for sharing this with us and other Trip Advisor members. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.