Open today: 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
What a great show!

What a fantastic show with four perfect actors who delivered excellent lines. Broadway worth... read more

Reviewed yesterday
GlobeTrotting571277
Forever ABBA tribute act.

Booking on line was easy, immediate response and etickets attached with confirmation. We ended up... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed yesterday
Caren W

Recommended experiences in and around Westport
from USD 144.30
from USD 144.30
from USD 1,615.20
from USD 2,538.80
More Info
All reviews lovely venue tiered seating saint patrick staff were courteous great sound clean venue perfect viewing facilities are excellent great concert talented musicians to suit all tastes entertaining evening excellent night no hesitation beautiful town keane performance
Reviewed 11 August 2018

We loved it great performance, fantastic music and drinks on the balcony was a great chance to meet people. Stayed after to pick up a CD and an autograph. Can't recommend it enough will be sure to go again.

1  Thank Eileen R
Reviewed 4 August 2018

Went to see Tommy Tiernan last night and first visit to Westport town Hall theatre.

Great local small venue. Nice and comfortable seating. Friendly staff. Only negative was the bar prices, very expensive.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank O6793AXjackies
Reviewed 27 July 2018

Although Sean Keane is a near neighbour of ours in Galway, we travelled to the beautiful Town Hall in Westport for what was a most entertaining evening of traditional Irish music and song and story telling. He has a very talented group of musicians and Sean himself can play any musical instrumental from the Accordian to the Zither. I highly recommend this evening of entertainment whether you are local, visitor or stranger.

1  Thank patlardner82
Reviewed 27 July 2018

Myself and my wife travelled from Birmingham for a long weekend to Westport specifically to attend Phil Coulter in concert. We have followed Phil Coulter and his beautiful music for many years and took the opportunity to see him in a lovely town and SUPERB and FIRST CLASS venue. All the staff were most helpful and in particular the lovely young lady, who dealt with a ticket issue I had in a lovely friendly and professional manner. Thank you again.

The ushers who showed us to our seats were also very friendly and helpful. The theatre is really first class with excellent acoustic's.

The concert given by Phil and his wife was nothing short of fantastic with lovely stories about his life and music,laced with superb musicianship and some heart wrenching song.

An evening myself and my wife will cherish into our later years.

A huge thank you to all the lovely Staff at Westport Town Hall and of course Mr Coulter and his crew.

2  Thank Munsterman11
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

I attended the Phil Coulter concert on Saturday night. While knowing some of his wide body of work before attending the concert, I didn't really know what to expect.
Both the entertainment and the venue didn't disappoint. On arrival at the venue I had really straight forward instructions to find my seat and indeed there was also several ushers assisting attendees who had everyone seated without any delay and in an friendly approachable manner.
The concert started on time and e en though my seat was in the last row I could see everything totally unobstructed. Mr Coulter is so engaging as an entertainer. He had the audience eating out of his hand. He told many stories explain g his songs and musical pieces and had many sing along sessions.
Since the acoustics are so good in the theatre audience participation was easy.
I would thoroughly recommend this venue.

1  Thank Nicola Ø