“Hidden gem!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I loved the interior! There’s only one staff when we arrived but he is excellent, fast and efficient service in a friendly manner. My daughter said he must be a superman :) We came here for dinner but i think they’re at their best during lunch times. But i do recommend it to anyone who likes tapas. The chicken wings and prawns are really good.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

After a hard week at work, a visit to D’vine has been my treat on Friday evenings. Relaxing in comfortable surrounding, a bottle from the excellent wine list and a variety of tasty tapas I feel rewarded and appreciated!
Great customer service and friendly staff make this little restaurant one of my favourites without breaking the bank!

Reviewed 29 January 2018

My other half suggested that we go here for our 5th Anniversary, and as we do not manage to get out much due to having a toddler we were overjoyed to find D'Vine.

First of all what looks like a small restaurant outside is actually wonderfully done, with plenty of room for diners.

The waitress that served us was bubbly and knowledgeable and made several good suggestions for our starters and mains, and also a gentleman waiter who assisted my other half with remembering a cocktail that she wanted to try.

While we waited we did notice that they did not place to high a demand on desserts. We found out why about an hour later after a beautiful starter (I had the Pate to start and my other half had the tempura prawns) and then we both had the burger for mains. We were stuffed, and couldn't imagine taking another bite (even though I would have happily done that meal again).

Can't say enough of about this place - food service was quick, servers were quick and attentive, the atmosphere in the place was cosy and friendly.

Cannot wait to go back for a Sunday lunch, or even a late dinner in the summer.

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

We visited here on Sunday for dinner from start to finish everything was lovely the selection on the menu we all ate different things between starters and mains everything was fantastic very reasonably priced the service was great definitely be going back

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

First time visiting here on a Friday night which was their first night of opening after a period of time. Lovely setting, fantastic service from the waitress. The place was quiet around 7 when we went in, very quickly filled with bookings. We enjoyed- in order of preference: Chorizo & black pudding tapas, Vegetarian broad bean burger, Pratas bravas tapas & Tempura of vegetables tapas with a bottle of wine.

1  Thank Sheila8889