“Just eat app”

Add it.
Kebab Palace
Ranked #91 of 130 Restaurants in Drogheda
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Ordered food through just eat app. Asked for it to be delivered for 8.20 as I wasn't at the house. Got a phone call from delivery man at 7.45 to say he was outside. When I explained the situation he told me to ring the take away to have it remade. Eventually they said they would remake the food fresh. It arrived at 8.40, reheated !!!! Salad looked like it had already been eaten by someone and portion size was very small. Extremely disappointed

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

I ordered from the Kebab palace in Drogheda through Just Eat and was paid for on line. The food did not arrive at the designated time and when I called to enquire I was told that the driver had delivered the order. I advised that we had not received it and the shop assistant did not believe me. She said she would call me back but did not. I had to call again and they were rude and abrupt. I was a regular at this take away however given this recent experience, I will not be ordering from them again.

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

I have tried chicken kebabs in a few takeaways in Drogheda, but only recently discovered Kebab palace, it always seems to be busy. I have had the chicken tikka and the chicken shashlik kebabs both were really tasty, with a nice amount of sauce and salad. Will stick to kebab palace from now on!

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Kebab Palace is on Trinity Street in Drogheda, not far from the Bridge of Peace and George's St. Love the kebabs here, they're very generous and are wrapped in a Naan bread in a long roll shape in greasepeoof paper then a foil lined paper bag. I get a donor and my partner gets a mixed kebab with 'everything on it' - onions, lettuce, garlic sauce and sweet chilli sauce. For anyone from outside Ireland trying kebabs here, the chilli sauce is not anything like yous get in the UK (intensely hot). I prefer the sweet chilli sauce luckily. The mixed kebab has donor meat, chicken shish and kofta. The kofta is fairly spicy lamb mince formed into a rissole. Too hot for me but my guy loves it. Chips are really good too and very generous. You'd be hard pushed to finish a kebab and share a bag of chips. It's our No1 place for a kebab. Yum

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Dissapointing..we used to always drive from Balbriggan just to get our favourite thick, tasty kebab. Unfortunately our experience wasn't as pleasant this evening. The lady on the till walked off before we finished the full order, turned her back and started speaking to another person then returned to us.They also got greedy and the kebab is half the size of what we used to get, the sauce doesnt taste like garlic at all and I also got the impression that it is watered down as it used to be nice and thick and now it is running like water. I don't think we will ever return..

1  Thank Roxannaaa