“My God!”

KFC
Ranked #89 of 129 Restaurants in Drogheda
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Poor is an understatement, I mean how difficult is it to smile and say hello? I went in for a bucket of chicken and left empty handed. I stood at the counter for 5 minutes or more but was totally ignored by the staff as they were to busy chatting in Polish I think. Three of them looked at me not one came over, there was only 4 or 5 customers in the place and about 6 staff. As I looked around the place (as not being served I had nothing better to do) I noticed the place was an absolute tip, I work in a recycling centre in dunboyne and it's much cleaner than this so called ' restaurant ' as I walked away disgusted one of them asked 'do you want food' you must be bloody joking I said what a sh!t hole
Don't take the chance stay well clear of this place
I've spoken to others who have said they would never go into this KFC as it's a breeding ground for salmonella

Oh my God!

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Wife and I came here Monday to the drive through. Very helpful young man on the drive through. The food was fine, zinger tower burger and wings with fries and gravy were all fine!

Reviewed 24 December 2017

I love KFC chicken thighs and chips.Always enjoy and have never been let down with taste and texture. This Drogheda KFC has very friendly staff and is always spotlessly clean..

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Good food.. fast food.. clean sometimes
Some staff if amazing and some staff should not work there..

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

So i went there because we were in shoping and hungry..
I came there and order some bucket.. we paid 20 euros for bunch off food.. staff wasnt so nice to be honest but the menager light my day.. she was so smiling and nice.. they forgot to give us gravy from order so she gave us gravys and free ice cream for kids..
Anything is better witj free food
Anyway i didnt like burger that much (maybe because i didnt know there was peper mayo in it ) but mini filets wereee awesomee
CHICKEN HEAVEN ❤️❤️