“The Curry House - South Court Hotel”
Review of The Curry House

The Curry House
Ranked #119 of 331 Restaurants in Limerick
Price range: USD 14 - USD 23
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Savour genuine, Indian cooking as Chef Lekhraj Kapil and his team fuse sophisticated flavours and expertise to create an authentic dining experience. Inspired by the traditions of his home country, Lekhraj joins the The Cream Room with a wealth of experience from working in prestigious eateries in India, Dubai and Dublin. Opening TimesOpen Wednesdays & Thursdays from 5pm-10.00pm, Fridays & Saturdays from 5pm-10.30pm and open Sundays from 2pm-9.00pm. (with take-away available 7 days) The Cream Room Curry House offers unique ethnic dining and fine wines at value for money prices.
Reviewed 6 July 2017

Our expectations for this Indian restaurant were not high but we were very pleasantly surprised. The food was excellent - plentiful, flavoursome and of very good quality. My Lamb Rogan Josh was superb being full of tender chunks of lean lamb, and my Wife's chicken korma similarly full of tender chunks of chicken. Congratulations to the Maitre D Danny Sol and particularly to the head Chef Kapel - well done.

GNSCH, General Manager at The Curry House, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Dear John G,
Glad to hear you were pleasantly surprised by The Curry House!

I will pass your feedback and kind comments on to Danny and Kapel.

Thanks for taking the time to review us,

Best Wishes

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Very impressed with this Restaurant. We had dinner with some collegues on arrival to Limerick and was pleasantly surprised by the curries . My daughter cannot tolerate spicy food but that was no problem for the kitchen, they had something for everyone. We enjoyed the meal so much that we made few trips back for take aways.

GNSCH, General Manager at The Curry House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Hi harrykim12,
Glad to hear you and your daughter really enjoyed our food!

I will pass your compliments on to Head Chef Kapil and his team.

Thanks for your repeat custom and we hope to see you again soon,

Executive General Manager.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

On arrival a menu was put in my hands while I was still standing and I was sent to a table that had not veen cleaned yet. After I was served the second time I had to ask another waiter to clean up the table. That is a bad start of a restaurant experience.
However
The food was very good. The chicken shoulders were spiced to perfection with some great refreshing dips. The lamb curry is cooked perfect and the herbs and spices are overwhelming. All in all a great dish which should have been appreciated more if I was waitered a bit better

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the southern court hotel and tried this restaurant OMG the food was fabulous
The taste of India starter was delicious

GNSCH, General Manager at The Curry House, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Hi Daniel,
thanks for the 5* review!

We appreciate you taking the time to review us - I'll convey your feedback to the kitchen and restaurant teams.

Hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

I ate here with my family had got a takeaway when it first opened and wasn't impressed so glad we gave it another chance the decor is fab loads of space bright and airy but most important spotless our food was amazing the best we've had in ages our waiter was lovely attentive without being in your face will definitely be returning

GNSCH, General Manager at The Curry House, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Dear reviewer,
thanks for giving us a second chance!

I'm really glad you enjoyed the food and service we offer and I've shared your kind comments with our team.

See you again someday soon!