Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
An entertaining evening

Reviewed 24 September 2017
139katwhite
Saint John, Canada
A typical final resting place for your excess travel money

Reviewed 24 April 2016
James K

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Limerick
from USD 44.70
from USD 28.70
from USD 13.40
from USD 44.70
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Arrived in Limerick for one night with my partner as part of our Irish holiday. Door staff were friendly and let us in. I was standing at the change machine and after i got my coins a staff member asked me if i was a member. I advised no im a tourist, and she said it was members only and asked us to leave. Ridiculous!!!!!

Reviewed 1 June 2018

We went to this casino as a friend rang them up and the casino said they would be opening some live tables that evening. After we arrived though we were then told no tables will be opened. It is very small as well.

1  Thank Travelling_Choconut
Lumi D, Public Relations Manager at Fitzpatrick's Casino Limerick, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

It is with great disappointment we read of the issues you experienced. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience. I will investigate what happened on Thursday, 31st of May. Please know it is only through genuine feedback such as yours, that we can continue to monitor and improve our standards. Your feedback has been shared with the management team Limerick. Our live tables are open Monday, Tuesday and Friday (from 10 pm). And Sunday is our Poker Texas Tournament(Texas Hold'em): registration from 7:30 PM, the tournament starts at 8 PM. We hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Best Regards,
Lumi D.
Public Relations Manager

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Stopped into the FItzpatricks on Patrick Street in Limerick and, although it had very few slots, we did find some to keep us entertained. I played for a very long time on 20 euros. After we'd been there awhile they handed out raffle tickets and I won the chance to push the button on the euro board for a chance to win 50 euros. I won 20 euros which wasn't bad. The casino was on 2 floors, with the downstairs being table games and a few slots. The ground level was all slots and was a very bright room. The staff were constantly offering us coffee, tea and sandwiches. It was a fun way to spend a couple of hours, but I didn't have the need to return during my stay in Limerick.

3  Thank 139katwhite
Reviewed 24 April 2016

Compared to the numerous casinos we've visited over the years, this one is very small. Wouldn't mind visiting again as the hosts very typically Irish friendly and helpful. Spent several hours here and would come back again.

Susan L, Public Relations Manager at Fitzpatrick's Casino Limerick, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2016

Hi Jim,

thanks very much for your kind comments I'll be sure to pass the review on to the staff in our Limerick casino. Hope you had a lovely trip.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

They had about 50 slot/poker machines. Very small, very dark establishment. I did win 54eu on a machine so I can t say too many bad things

1  Thank StephanieD861
Reviewed 15 October 2015

I have to say, This place is cool, if you get five sevens, they will double you money, once you call staff to show them. it is immaculate clean here, the bathrooms are gleaming, coke tea and coffee are free, staff are friendly, smoking area is private, jammed with machines so i give this place 5 stars, well done.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

Large amount of electronic machines, only card game is black jack. The casino is well ran and the staff are friendly.

Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

Bad casino. Rude staff dont recommend to anyone. Big profit is always make casino. If you go there you will loose money

Reviewed 13 February 2015

the entire staff nice people. very calm with respect to the customers and cheerful they are really helping running the business. I always feel at home

1  Thank chiku m
Reviewed 12 February 2015

That casino pay double for 5 seven nice. staff free drink first class casino on limerick good atmosphere