“Why haven't I been here before! Fab”

Harry's On The River
Ranked #21 of 340 Restaurants in Limerick
Price range: USD 9 - USD 53
Cuisines: Irish, Contemporary, International, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: You don’t need to go far to find a great Limerick restaurant, because on the first floor of the Absolute hotel you will find Harry’s which is as vibrant and diverse as Limerick City itself. Named after one of the city’s first entrepreneurs, Sir Harry Hartstonge. Only the finest quality regional produce is used including Ballyagran Salad Leaves from Co. Limerick and steaks from Enda Aherns, Co. Limerick. In fact, the beef can be traced right back to the field from which it came. Enjoy a fresh made to order lunch daily, served Mon to Fri 12.30pm-5.00pm, Saturday 1.00pm - 5.00pm or bring the whole family for Sunday lunch between 1.00-3.00pm, dinner 5.00pm - 9.30pm. Relaxed surroundings it is like no other you will find in Limerick City. The atmosphere is inviting, the food and drink lively. Harry's has a unique combination of indoor and outdoor dining with the bar flowing into the outdoor terrace where guests can enjoy alfresco dining overlooking the pretty Abbey River.
Reviewed 11 July 2017

I've passed this hotel on a daily basis, so as I had a friend stay there I decided to go there for lunch.

The staff were friendly and very helpful.

The meal I had was soup and salmon and I can honestly say it was one of the tastiest meals I've ever had, I cleared the plate :)

My little girl had mash, gravy and chicken and she loved it.

We ate our meal out in the terrace, lovely relaxing views to enjoy a meal whilst spending time with family and friends.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

I was staying at absolute hotel limerick on bed and breakfast basis and got the opportunity to have breakfast at absolute bar and grill.

What a superb breakfast. All my favourites.a good selection of cereals and plenty of healthy nuts, seeds and dry fruits to go with it. They also made fresh eggs as per my choice and also the usual mushrooms, grilled tomatoes and many more. A good selection of fresh bakery items are also available. Lots of free whole and cut fruits.

Staff were very helpful and friendly, which is very normal in Ireland

Reviewed 20 June 2017

One of the best restaurants I have visited in Europe. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They also have great deals i.e. two and three course deals. I highly recommend the fried chicken and or the hot wings! Delicious!!! The breakfast is also very good. I cannot say enough good things about Absolute Bar and Grill!

Reviewed 16 June 2017

Great staff! Kudos to Manager Owen and his entire staff ! The menue has a nice variety to choose from, and the prices are very reasonable too. I had the mussells which were delicious as well a really nice steak cooked to perfection ! The presentation was very nice !

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Lovely staff and atmosphere. Good food too! Someone was celebrating a birthday that night so we all sang along!