“Excellent Food ”

Cuisines: Italian, Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

We eat here on a regular basis and always have an enjoyable meal.
We always have the Indian food and it is always well cooked and presented.
The restaurant is good value for money and the staff are friendly and efficient.

1  Thank Sean F

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Visited Bambu on a busy Saturday night and were very lucky to get seated right away without reservation.

We ate of the evening special menu which is very good value, 3 courses for €17.50 and the food was lovely.

For starter we went for both the Chicken Tikka and the Samosa (with meat). Both were tasty but if to recommend one I would recommend the Samosa.

For main I had Thia Red Curry with chicken and thought it was delicious. Then for dessert I had like a Strawberry Eton Mess which was also nice.

They have a cocktail menu and the cocktails are also reasonably priced.

Overall great food, great service, great price. Would recommend.

2  Thank Deank06
Reviewed 12 March 2018

Four of us called into the BAMBU for Sunday lunch.
C had CALAMARI and I had VEGETABLE SPRING ROLLS for starters.
Delicious.
C had YELLOW CHICKEN WITH PILAU RICE for her main course and I had what I consider to be the Bambu’s signature dish CHICKEN MAKHANI WITH PILAU RICE.
Great dishes.
To finish off C had the ETON MESS and I had the ICE CREAM SELECTION.
We intend coming back again to the Bambu very soon.

2  Thank noelglee
Reviewed 28 February 2018

I love this restaurant, the food is consistently good,there's a great menu, there's never a long wait and the staff are friendly and efficient. I've always had a good experience. The Thai red curry is a recommendation.

2  Thank 186621Johnm
Reviewed 20 January 2018

Great value lunch menu in the city centre, delicious food and multiple gluten free options available.

2  Thank jamjo1