“Family Meal”

Hamptons Bar & Grill Steakhouse
Ranked #23 of 341 Restaurants in Limerick
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Welcomed Warmly. Server was extremely helpful particularly with my 6 year old son, getting him his food quickly which meant the rest of us could enjoy our meal which was delicious and I really enjoyed the monkfish main. The manager Robert checked on us and made sure we were enjoying everything, which of course we were. Thanks to the team for yet another great dining experience!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,221)

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

great food lovely PLACE would visit again nice and clean worth a visit only thing a little expensive

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Went here with a big group of friends. Service was bad and the food was only mediocre. Big let down from my last visit. Wouldn't be in a big rush back.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

I visited this great restaurant when staying in Limerick last week. I am very glad I did. I had intended getting the value meal at €29 which I though would be a great deal. When we arrived at the restaurant there was a board outside with lunch menu 3 courses for €19.50. We said we would try this as it was early and it would probably be smaller portions for lunch, we were wrong, definitely not a small portion! We were greeted warmly and I asked if we were too late for the lunch special after noticing it was until 3 pm and it was 3.02pm when we came in. He said we were fine it was still available. The staff were all brilliant, continually checking if everything was ok and refilling our water. There was a good choice of dishes available aswell as some specials. After finally deciding what I wanted I ordered the bang bang chicken for starter, the ribs for main and a chocolate brownie for dessert. I was so suprised at the bang bang chicken it is a big portion for a starter and oh wow the taste was just amazing. On my next visit I am getting that as a main course. The ribs were so tasty aswell, really delicious but I struggled to finish them, but I almost managed it ! They were so nice I didn't want to leave any but I was stuffed. Now I really should not have even looked at a dessert menu, but it was included so it would have been rude not to. Again the brownie and ice cream was fab. My partner had the same as me except he didn't get the brownie. He agreed 100% the food was delicious, huge portion and a great restaurant, lovely staff too. They were so helpful when it came to ordering my sons meal. He doesn't like any sauce, gravy, garnish etc. He got lovely chicken skewers, plain. A beef burger and chips again plain. Of course there is no issue with dessert so he had chocolate brownie and ice cream too ! I m sorry that I only got to eat here once as we were on a short visit to Limerick. Really, really great restaurant you have to call in when you visit Limerick. They accept One4all gift cards too which is handy if you have one.

1  Thank Katriona M
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

I try to eat here anytime we stay in Limerick. Excellent set menu, excellent service, superb wine/cocktail menu. 5 Star experience for much less than you think.

1  Thank paddy08