“Lovely dinner”
Review of AZUR Restaurant

AZUR Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 342 Restaurants in Limerick
Price range: USD 19 - USD 39
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Now established as one of the best restaurants in Limerick, Azur is proud to be commencing their next chapter. Azur Limerick has long been known for one of the top places to eat in Limerick city and continues to produce dishes from local ingredients. Limerick food is now trending and Azur restaurant is delighted to be at the forefront of this while still offering great value with early bird options. Azurs small team is made up of young talented people who are passionate about delivering great service and an amazing dining experience. A different special every day ensures Azur Limericks menu appeals to every palate. Azur offers a wide range of dishes from seafood to steak finished with a homemade sweet treat. Where to eat in Limerick has never been easier to decide with the Azur menu catering for vegetarians, vegans and also offering gluten free options. Fine dining and dinner in Limerick has now been made an easy choice.
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had a lovely dinner at Azur. He had the butternut soup starter and braised beef main and I had the chicken main and pannacotta for desert. The food was excellent - beautifully presented. The restaurant is elegant and the service was fantastic. If you're looking for a reasonably priced but above average meal then Azur is the right place. We would definitely go back.

3  Thank JennyM4765

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely meal tonight. Served quickly and effectively. Food was great, simple yet delicious. Staff lovely and helpful and very efficient

2  Thank suzierodgers
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

First impression was the waiter, very welcoming!
Second, it was the ambience of the restaurant, special and relaxing, the clean bathrooms, and last but not least, the superlative food!
A real good restaurant!
Grazie mille dagli italiani

3  Thank NinoCarbo
Reviewed 24 April 2018

Had a wonderful dinner with friends on a Saturday night, and from start to finish it was a wonderful night.the friendly staff who looked after us especially Linda, who couldn't do enough for us and made our dinning experience good fun but professional at the same time. Menu covers all the bases and they do have specials on so do ask ! I had the 10oz steak which was perfectly cooked to my order and the mash potatoes was well seasoned, fresh, and delicious ! My friends had sea bass and slow cooked pork belly for mains which were all perfectly cooked Chef has the Midas touch when it comes to seasoning his/her food,clean plates from everyone. :-) Desserts from the menu we all felt were a little heavy after our dinner so 2 chose the special of lemon tart which was served with 4 spoons by Linda to encourage sharing !!! That didn't happened LOL I am tol d it was delicious !!
I had coffee which was lovely, my friend asked for hot milk with her coffee and that was brought out with no delay. All and all it was a wonderful dinner they have a very good wine list, I think you might have difficulty deciding.
If you looking for good food well priced in a friendly warm atmosphere you couldn't go wrong here, if you want an early dinner I recommend booking early as the early times get booked up quickly. This restaurant is situated in a lively bar restaurant area with a good city vibe, to be enjoyed by the river Shannon We will be back Thanks to all

3  Thank Mary H
Reviewed 22 April 2018

Our visit , food was great . Our service was also great and our waitress was excellent. Her name was Briony. She was so personal and friendly. Would recommend this restaurant and ask for the waitress Briony. You will be treated like royalty.

2  Thank kittmkmy