“Excellent place!”

Kyoto Sushi & Noodle
Ranked #27 of 329 Restaurants in Limerick
Price range: USD 6 - USD 23
Description: At Kyoto, our aim is to provide the most authentic Japanese taste and dining experience to our customers. From the traditional methods of Japanese cooking practiced in our kitchen, to our atmospheric Asian dining room, to our relaxed bamboo beer garden, we have created a haven of Japanese food and culture in the heart of Limerick City. Using only the freshest fish for our sushi, our chefs have years of experience in preparing sushi to an extremely high Japanese standard. To complement our sushi, we have a selection of traditional Japanese cuisine, all prepared with ingredients from local suppliers here in Limerick. Japanese beer and sake are available as the perfect accompaniment to your dining experience. Welcome to Kyoto Sushi & Noodle; we hope you enjoy a delicious meal, excellent service, and fantastic value.
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

This is one of my favorite places to eat. The food is wonderful and the staff is very friendly. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

I was looking for a nearby Chinese restaurant which was recommended by a local chap. I could not find China but I found just as good – if not better.
My first visit to Limerick and my 1st to Kyoto. I hope to go to Kyoto again as I was delighted with the restaurant's choice of dishes,how the food was prepared, presented and how it was served. The restaurant is very clean,tidy and offers great chill factor. I was pleased with what I was charged for my meal and very pleased with my waitress – a young lass named Marianna. She was courteous, friendly and made me feel like I was the restaurant's most important customer. I have no hesitation recommending this restaurant if you are a sushi and noodle fan.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

I came there with my husband, we was driving 3 hours for sushi! A lovely waitress shows us a table and help us to choose a meal. Food was great and staff very nice!!!
We will be back!!!

Merci et à bientôt !!!!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I usually go to Kyoto a lot and they alway do take their time but the last time I ordered a bento box and my friend a salad and we didn't get our food till 40 minutes later. There was only 13 people in there, and everyone was getting their food extremely late, great food but need more organization

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Really liked this place; good-sized servings, tasty food, minimal and unpretentious decor, pleasant riverside location, reasonable prices. Thanks to Katka for friendly and efficient service.

Hope to visit here again. Arrive early to avail of offers.