“One of the best restaurants in Ireland.”

Mocha's Vintage Tea Room & Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 254 Restaurants in Kilkenny
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Mocha's Vintage Tea Room Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and sweet treats all in delightful surroundings. All food is freshly prepared daily on our premises. We serve salads, soups, hot meals, sandwiches, light snacks and more. Choose from an array of loose leaf teas or our fairtrade coffee. We also have a selection of gluten free items on our menu, as well as dairy free options. Please advise your server of any special dietary requirements.
Reviewed 4 May 2015 via mobile

I can't believe I didn't discover this restaurant sooner! It's very lovely. A friend highly recommended the Vintage Tea Room and I was delighted with everything. The food is amazingly delicious, the service is quick, everyone is very friendly/attentive and the atmosphere is beautiful. One of my favorite new spots. I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed 4 May 2015

Such a cute wee place! Food was delicious (got to give a special mention to the chips and cakes!) and staff fantastic. Will definitely be back!

Reviewed 4 May 2015

old vintage relaxing coffee shop, great coffee and scones cakes etc.love the decor plus all the china tea sets

Reviewed 2 May 2015

We mostly drop in for Coffee + Cake + desserts with family or friends. It was one of these friends that drew it to my attention. He said, and his wife agreed that the portion size was very poor for the dessert & cakes selection, after having a good look and then sampled some.
I have to agree, and they are pricy also if you compare with other cafes around the city.
But having said all that, it still is a great place to go and bring friends etc. The staff are efficient and very friendly, the decor is vintage and beautiful. It has a wonderful warm and welcoming atmosphere. The selection, presentation and freshness of all the food is fantastic.
So please don't be mean with the portion sizes because it's expensive enough as it is.

1  Thank kk-Theo
Reviewed 1 May 2015

During my vacation to Ireland I found this great eatery with incredible food and some of the best cappuccino I've ever had outside of Italy! Their selection of pastries and sweets is amazing and the atmosphere is warm and greeting. These people really know what they are doing and it really shows. Thanks to the owners for creating such a great food experience. I'll be back when my next vacation rolls around!