All reviews kids club spring hill family changing leisure centre carvery lunch bar food family room family stay swimming pool ring road kilkenny city stayed for two nights excellent hotel hen party wedding reception food was lovely last weekend
Reviewed 18 November 2017

great location in very good friendly hotel well laid out reception very helpful staff good food bedroom small but comfortable bathroom was supposed to be wheelchair accessible but was very small but we did enjoy stay at this hotel

Stayed: November 2017
2  Thank sewinggals
Emma-Jayne E, General Manager at Springhill Court Conference, Leisure & Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Dear sewinggals,

Thank-you for sharing your feedback with us regarding your recent stay.
We were slightly disappointed to see you only gave us a one star however we were delighted to read that overall you did enjoy your stay.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon,

Reviewed 17 November 2017

I gave this hotel Excellent rating due to its all include room+breakfast+dinner rate. Free parking and gym access to boot. The gym is busy in the evening but machines and equipment are up to date. This hotel offers the best value in Kilkenny for similar type accommodation. Ideal for business traveller.

Room Tip: Get a room not facing main road as noisy
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank RjT_1973

Dear RjT_1973,

Thank-you for your fantastic review and for taking the time to share this with us.
We were delighted to read your wonderful comments about the hotel and Gym and it was also a pleasure to read that you found us to be the best value in Kilkenny.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Was working in town ....

Clean, comfortable, with decent wifi.

Lost a star, as when I went to check out ... 7.45 .... computer was ? doing an update ....
maybe do it at some other time, than when people want to check out to go to work ?

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Almostgreynomad

Dear Almostgreynomad,

Thank-you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, we were delighted to read that you did enjoy your stay here with us.
I have spoken to the front office team as I completely agree we can do our night audit earlier to avoid our guests being delayed whilst trying to check-out.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here when working in the area, nice hotel the entrance and reception are really well presented, clean and modern looking.

My room was a little dated but was still clean, warm and comfortable. The room I was in was to the back of the elevator which was a little noisy but not enough to keep you awake.

The WiFi was absolutely terrible.. you have to register with one of 3 mobile providers none of which was my network or a partner of it. The WiFi kept dropping out and making me sign back in. It would of been so much better if the hotel had its own WiFi.

The bar was good and the service was good all the staff were friendly and polite. The food came out quick and good size portions.

Over all it was grand for one night, the rooms just need updated to match the rest of the hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank John E
Emma-Jayne E, General Manager at Springhill Court Conference, Leisure & Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Dear John E,

Thank-you John for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your recent stay.
I am so sorry that you had issues whilst trying to use our WIFI, I can completely understand your frustration on this. I have notified our internet provider and I will be meeting with them next week to carry an onsite test to fix this problem.
We are currently in the process of refurbishing our bed rooms and we are putting in new bathrooms fixtures and fittings as we completely agree they do need updating.
John if you are ever planning another visit to Kilkenny please contact me directly and I will personally ensure that you are allocated one of our new bedrooms in which I am confident you will definitely enjoy your stay.
It was great to read that overall you did enjoy your stay and that you found the team to be friendly and polite and that you enjoyed your food in the Paddock Bar.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future and thank-you once again for bringing this to my attention.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Myself and my wife arrived at the hotel on the 06/11/2017 and were greeted by a lovely woman on reception that explained everything to us. ( BAR ) We went into the bar for food the first night as we went in we took a seat by the window I went up to the bar for our drinks the gentlemen behind the bar was very pleasant as I sat down we were there for 30mins waiting to order food bit no one came to us with menus we asked a family beside us were the finished with the menus they said we could have them 15mins later a waitress came to us and took our order but weren't explained the specials but that was fine as food was great. The secound night we said will go to the bar again as food was nice the first night but waiting a long time again before anyone came to us again. The bar wasn't even busy there was 4 staff on at the time as this couple came in I'd say they were local people as they sat down beside us a waiter came over straight away to them with menus and took order in matter of 5 mins. The young girl in bar or secound night eating there came with our food and that moment we enjoyed the bar you could tell she really enjoys here job didn't get her name so keep up the good work :)) The girl on breakfast the both morning's was great she could really manage the breakfast when was busy so keep up the good work . Overall I would have giving 5 stars if the staff had more communication with each other to run bar food.

I would recommend this place to go as it's a lovely hotel and staff. Rooms are really nice and great gym.

We will defiantly be back.

We will defiantly will be back
Hopefully we won't be waiting to lon

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JBoyall

Dear JBoyall,

Thank-you for sharing your feedback with us regarding your recent stay.
I would like to firstly apologise for the lack of service you received both nights whilst you were dining in the bar, this is far from the service we aim to provide and I am currently addressing this with the Bar Manager and team. Rachel our bar supervisor was delighted to see her special mention as was Carmel in our breakfast room.
I was delighted to read that overall you did enjoy your stay and if you could please contact me directly when you are planning your next stay. I will make your reservation and will personally ensure you have a fantastic stay and meal in the Paddock Bar.
Thank-you once again for bringing this to my attention, I really look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.