Scotts Hotel
  • Breakfast included
The Ross(Killarney)
  • Pool
1,083 results
All reviewsgreat locationfree underground parkingnice hotelcentral locationhen partycentre of townresidents bartrain stationdeluxe roomreception staffbar foodlast weekendenjoyed my stayhotel barboth morningsstayed here for two nightstop class
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 January 2012

Really loved the spacious living area and standard of furnishings. The staff were very helpful and personable. The price was good value and the location in the centre of town was ideal. I have been singing its praises since returning to London and will no doubt stay again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank fabshe
Reviewed 4 January 2012

Ive stayed in Scotts before and loved it but this time it was very disappointing. We arrived about 3pm on 27 Dec 12 and the room was freezing. I went to reception and was told they would sort it so we left and returned in about an hour and the room was still freezing. I again complained ( I never complain!), got no apology just a promise to sort it. I told them ring me when room was warm. This they did about an hour later but to be honest the room never really heated as I guess the heating had been off too long after Christmas break. The heating should have been on before I ever arrived. The tv was also broken but I only told them that at check out as we werent interested in tv. I emailed the hotel a few days later but got no reply and I also commented on their fb page but this was deleted. That is no way to deal with a complaint. That is why I am now writing this on Trip Advisor

Room Tip: Make sure room is heated!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Scootermark
Reviewed 3 January 2012

Scotts was difficult to find, but it turned out to be in great location Parking was included in the garage, but we did not need our car to go to the restaurants, stores and pubs in Killarney.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2012

Stayed here last night for New Years Eve and had a great time. Stayed with my boyfriend and another couple. Lovely hotel. Nicely decorated, cosy atmosphere. Room was very nice, spacious and spotless. Ate in the bar and food was very tasty, good service. Very centrally located, within walking distance of everything. We tried a few other bars around, but came back to the bar in Scotts at about 10pm and stayed there as it was actually the best out of all the bars we'd been to. Rang in the new year there, and stayed up drinking in the residents bar til about 3am. We got breakfast delivered to the room this morning. It was cold, but we didn't really mind as with the day that was in it we knew they were probably extremely busy with room service. All in all enjoyed our stay here. Price was very reasonable and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 December 2011

Any time I go to Killarney I stay at this hotel, After staying in many differnet Hotels in Killarney i Finally got it right. The staff are so Friendly can not do enough for you. Great facilities and so central. Cant wait to go back again, Plus we were upgaded to a suite the last time we stayed there so they also look after there regular customers.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple