Review Highlights
What A Show!

Great show, great dancers, fine musicians, good seating in upper tier. Fabulous professional Irish... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
luvtotravel6768
Simcoe, Canada
So much fun!

What a great show! The host was funny, the musicians and dancers are so talented and fantastic, we... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Bluerose979
Vancouver, Canada

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Killarney
from USD 45.00
from USD 60.00
from USD 17.30
More Info
All reviews irish dancing dancers and musicians world champion female singer amazing talent lead singer race track entertaining evening river dance high energy traditional music top class bus driver highlight of our trip performance audience stage
Reviewed 19 October 2018

I wasn’t expecting much going into this show because it was held in a building that felt like a big garage but what a surprise. It was great!! I live in the NY area and have seen many shows and was impresssed with the Celtic Steps. The show was varied with song; music and dance and the performers did a great job. The facility it was held in could be better but it didn’t distract me from really enjoying the show.
If you are in Killarney do go enjoy the show!

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

My third time seeing the show. As alway, very enjoyable. Great musicians. Maybe not the very best in Ireland, but still great. Great dancers. Nearly the best I’ve ever seen. In the past David Geaney and Shawn creed have danced as regulars there. But whoever is there, they are good, really good. YMMV.

Reviewed 10 October 2018

We traveled through Ireland with a guide who drive my sisters and I around. He suggested this show and it was great. Bought tickets through the front desk of our hotel and took a shuttle at the end of the block. So easy!!!! Show was just awesome and the MC gave you so much information about Ireland and its customs. They said they were the Guardians of the music and culture for the next generation...So Cool!!!!!!

Reviewed 7 October 2018

Loved this show! It was a spur of the moment add on by our Back Roads guide, Eva. Wasn't sure what to expect but this show was really great! The venue, the race track (?) made it seem like a local home town show, something one might see at the county fair but the dancers and musicians put on a very professional show. The emcee did a great job introducing each of the dancers and telling a little about each one and then showed that he was "A" rated at tap too! I've not seen Lord of the Dance but can't believe that it could be any better than this show. If you get the chance, go see this show!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 5 October 2018

When we visited this show they had the O'Neill Sisters as featured guests. Their singing was lovely and the musicians were talented even though I HATE the sound of a violin. There were only two female and one male dancer the evening we were there, but we enjoyed it nevertheless. Their venue wasn't anything spectacular, but the show was entertaining, and if you want to see Irish singing and dancing...why not in Ireland!

Date of experience: September 2018