“Great show”

Celtic Steps The Show Killarney
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Celtic Steps The Show runs from the 1st of April to the 31st of October 2018. Our Theatre is located at the Killarney Racecourse, just 2 minutes from Killarney town centre. Celtic Steps is a Traditional Irish music, song & dance show featuring a cast of World & All-Ireland Champions. In a spectacular mix of Irish cultural the performers will leave you spell-bound.
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

My third time seeing the show. As alway, very enjoyable. Great musicians. Maybe not the very best in Ireland, but still great. Great dancers. Nearly the best I’ve ever seen. In the past David Geaney and Shawn creed have danced as regulars there. But whoever is there, they are good, really good. YMMV.

Date of experience: October 2018
in 50 reviews
"stage"
in 54 reviews

Reviewed 10 October 2018

We traveled through Ireland with a guide who drive my sisters and I around. He suggested this show and it was great. Bought tickets through the front desk of our hotel and took a shuttle at the end of the block. So easy!!!! Show was just awesome and the MC gave you so much information about Ireland and its customs. They said they were the Guardians of the music and culture for the next generation...So Cool!!!!!!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 7 October 2018

Loved this show! It was a spur of the moment add on by our Back Roads guide, Eva. Wasn't sure what to expect but this show was really great! The venue, the race track (?) made it seem like a local home town show, something one might see at the county fair but the dancers and musicians put on a very professional show. The emcee did a great job introducing each of the dancers and telling a little about each one and then showed that he was "A" rated at tap too! I've not seen Lord of the Dance but can't believe that it could be any better than this show. If you get the chance, go see this show!

Reviewed 5 October 2018

When we visited this show they had the O'Neill Sisters as featured guests. Their singing was lovely and the musicians were talented even though I HATE the sound of a violin. There were only two female and one male dancer the evening we were there, but we enjoyed it nevertheless. Their venue wasn't anything spectacular, but the show was entertaining, and if you want to see Irish singing and dancing...why not in Ireland!

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 October 2018

We attended the show as an extra experience for our Trafalgar tour. I honestly thought it was going to be more on the Lord of the Dance type show, but it was a balanced show of music and dance which I enjoyed very much. The musicians and dancers are first rate. They seem to enjoy what they do and put on a great show. It is interesting that the show is put on at the racetrack, but hey, this is Ireland and large venues are not everywhere. I recommend that if you enjoy Irish music and dance, they are worth catching. I would go again the next time I go to Ireland and the Killarney area.