All reviewsawesome locationrail toursyogurttwo nightsayarahostesstownireland
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Carmel was very welcoming! She really had us at the homemade irish breakfast which we are going to miss very much. Awesome location only 5-mins walk to Killarney center. Carmel was very helpful about giving us information where we should go and how to get there. She definitely made it feel like home away from home. Our room was cleaned everyday (which she didn't have to do) I wish we had the chance to give her nice flowers to thank her properly but the store was closed by the time we got there. We would definitely come back again. Thank you Carmel!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Thank Ashley Katherin... D
carmelf160, Owner at Acara B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I really appreciate it and i enjoyed very much your stay with me. Wishing you both a happy life and keep up the good positive spirit

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

Carmel was very welcoming and the room was clean and neat. Awesome location and a short walk to the city center with great shops and pubs. Maura cooked us breakfast and was very whitty and funny. We enjoyed our stay here and would definitely come back. Killarney is one of the best stops on our trip.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2016

I was very impressed with this B & B from the beginning. I got there early before noon, and the owner Carmel came home from work to meet me when I called her. The location is so saw awesome because it is very short walk to Killarney. The room is nice and clean. The breakfast is big and tasty. They even have a vegetable stir fry with the Traditional Irish Breakfast. The owner Carmel is very nice, but for me the best thing is location because it is a very short walk into town.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 June 2016

Nice cozy room, very clean and well kept. Our room was on the back of the house and nice and quiet. Wonderful made-to-order breakfast by Carmel. She was very accommodating for our early departure. Location is only a 5-minute walk to downtown Killarney. Internet and TV in room worked fine. Very reasonably priced.

Room Tip: Back of house is apparently more quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Angela S
Reviewed 20 June 2016

We enjoyed our stay at Carmel's. She was a very nice hostess and made us feel welcome.and comfortable. Great breakfast with lots of choices, The location is also very good with only a few minutes walk to restaurants and night life. Thanks Carmel!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple