All reviews rail tours yogurt two nights ayara hostess town ireland
Reviewed 19 May 2016

I stayed here for 1 nite on Saturday, room # 1 ground floor facing the street. A decent size for 1-2 person, very comfy bed, clean bathroom. Quiet room if window closed, but may be noisy if open during summertime. The owner, Camel, She is nice and accommodating, pleasant, excellent breakfast,
will recommend to others..

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank petfriendly_8
Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

Fantastic place great breakfast at 4.30 in the morning,the woman of the house is quiet friendly and witty really enjoyed our 2 nights stay there. What can I say about the people of Kerry they know how to treat visitors and make them want to return.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank charleso735
carmelf160, Owner at Acara B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2016

Thanks for your kind words

Reviewed 15 August 2015

Great free wifi connection. Excellent fresh breakfast with lots of great choices with fresh fruits, awesome cheeses, smoked salmon and delicious fresh hot breakfast cooked to order with many other great items to choose from. We stayed on the main floor in a small room that needed updating. Bathroom needed updating and had mold/mildew smell. Ample parking in front of B&B on street or parking in the back as well. Walking distance (10-15 minutes at the most) to lots of places. This is a safe and quiet area.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Travel-o_o-Monkey
Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

I stayed here as part of a tour and I wasn't disappointed. The room was spacious and the bed was super comfort. The met us at the door and handed us the keys and let us settle in. The location was close a very short walk to the center of town. Morning brought a wonderful breakfast spread including fresh fruit, assorted cheese, toast and a full breakfast. The dining room was cozy and I had a chance to chat with the lovely owner. It was a comfortable stay for two days, and I loved the quiet of the B&B.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Beulah83
Reviewed 2 August 2015

This B&B wasn't bad at all - clean, private bathroom, excellent breakfast. However, the street noise was so loud, I actually got my worst night of sleep at this place. We had to keep the windows open because it was hot. It was loud - really loud; the worst sleep I had on my entire trip. I'm pretty easy going, because, in the grand scheme of things, one nights' sleep isn't that horrible, but don't stay here more than one night unless you plan to get super wasted in Killarney because you'll be exhausted!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple