“Central to town, good value and friendly host”
Review of Acara B&B

and 1 more site!
Acara B&B
Ranked #61 of 141 Killarney B&B and Inns
Ireland
“Central to town, good value and friendly host”
Reviewed 29 December 2011

I stayed here in October on a solo trip to Killarney for family business. I chose it as it's very central to the town centre but is not in the noisy, late night areas so I could get good sleep. My room was furnished calmly and discretely which helped me to unwind after a long drive and a stressful day. The breakfast next morning was fine, usual fare of yogurt and fruit, breads, fried Irish breakfast and tea/coffee. The hostess was friendly, helpful and warm and we had a nice chat over breakfast. In the evening I did some work on my laptop using her WiFi connection and she told me to help myself to a cup of tea and toast from her kitchen if I liked. I then relaxed in her cosy small little sitting room that has a large satallite TV - there are small TV's in the bedroom but I didn't fancy spending my whole evening in the bedroom watching a tiny TV. Good value bed and breakfast for what it is. I plan on booking it again this January when I pay another visit to Killarney so it's perfectly acceptable.

Room Tip: Room in the back of the adjoining part of the house
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank AuntieNina

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)