All reviewsgreat locationtour groupbuffet stylejacuzzi bathnice hotelleisure centrebreakfast and dinnercentral locationmiddle of towntwo nightsthe pubirish musicpubs and restaurantsbed was very comfortablehotel bartwo night staynational park
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

The Killarney Towers Hotel is the perfect spot to explore. Located in the centre of town it is the perfect location to shop,find a large variety of pubs and places to eat, great entertainment and within easy reach of all the major attractions. The hotel itself is very clean, the rooms are comfortable,The staff are helpful, and the food is excellent with plenty of variety. I would rate this hotel 5 star.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Paul O, General Manager at Killarney Towers Hotel & Leisure Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Dear Neil,
Thank you for the 5 stars and it was our pleasure to look after you on your time spend with us, I am thrilled that your experience was very enjoyable and that you had such a great time in the towers . I look forward to welcoming you back to us and repeating another great time in the future.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Just back from my stay in the Killarney Towers hotel. I normally stay in another hotel but my friend booked this hotel.
The moment you walk into the hotel the staff are extremely helpful. Sabina got us checked in so professional and really Funny! The lobby is spotless. Our room was amazing. We had our supper in the bar and there we met the beautiful Tara. Her presence alone in the bar is really felt, she makes you feel really welcomed and is such a caring person. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay that I'm going to stay there again.
You can't beat perfection in the hotel and all there lovely caring staff.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Paul O, General Manager at Killarney Towers Hotel & Leisure Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Marizal,
I would like to thank you sincerely for the wonderful and complimentary review and thank you for choosing to stay with us here in the Killarney Towers Hotel & Leisure Centre. We are very lucky to have both Sabina, Tara and all the towers team here in the hotel and with their dedication to our guests every day will always make a huge difference to our guests experience and enjoyment. I am thrilled that your friend decided to book with us here and we all look forward to welcoming you all back in the near future,

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Just back from a weekend in the Killarney towers Hotel I would highly recommend, the buffet breakfast and dinner was the best I've seen in years with plenty of choice for everyone and all the staff couldn't have been nicer or more helpful a pleasure to stay here

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alison M
Paul O, Manager at Killarney Towers Hotel & Leisure Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear Alison,
Thank you so very much for the lovely review and I am thrilled that you had a wonderful time with us. I will be very happy to let all the team know of your kind words and we all look forward to welcoming you back in the future,
Best regards,

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Our tour group stayed 2 nights at this wonderful hotel. The room was spacious, clean, soundproof, the beds were very comfortable, and the bathroom was also clean. The breakfast was very good and we were seated at tables with china, crystal, and silverware. This hotel felt like it is a 5-star hotel!

Room Tip: Each room has a wonderful view and soundproof.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Elsie E
Paul O, General Manager at Killarney Towers Hotel & Leisure Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear Elsie,
We very much appreciate you taking the time to write your review about your experience with us here in the Killarney Towers Hotel & Leisure Centre. It is always wonderful when our guests express their experience with us and I thank you for choosing to stay with us here on your recent trip. I will let all the team know of your review and I wish you all the best in the future.
Best regards,

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed here as part of a tour group from northeastern Pennsylvania. We were a group of 91 people. We used C.I.E. Tours in Ireland.

The hotel was excellent. It was clean and secure. The location was very convenient to everything in Killarney.

The food was fantastic! Breakfast was a traditional Irish breakfast, buffet style. The dinner buffets had a variety of food. Try the Guinness stew.

The staff was beyond excellent! I was sad to leave them. Truly, they were very helpful and attentive.

Overall, it was a great place to stay!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Concetta P

Dear Cencetta,
You are very kind and I am very happy that your stay was so memorable and enjoyable, It was our pleasure to have you here as our guest while you visited Ireland with your group and I know that our kitchen team will be thrilled with your honest and kind words.
I do hope that you enjoyed the remainder of your holiday and best regards for your safe journey home.