All reviews great location tour group buffet style jacuzzi bath nice hotel breakfast and dinner central location middle of town two nights the pub irish music pubs and restaurants leisure facilities hotel restaurant bed was very comfortable sister hotel two night stay
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

My Friends and I stayed here last weekend for a girly weekend it's location in the centre of town is idea. Originally we had 2 double rooms booked but due to unforseen circumstances one of the girls dropped out so we asked on the morning of the booking if we could change the 2 rooms to 1 triple room. Which the hotel obligated in.
On arrival we were met with a fabulous lady in reception who couldn't have done more for us. The foyer is warm modern and clean.
Our room was perfect except for the fact that it was quiet obviously a twin room with a camp bed thrown in the corner.
Now if we had children in out party this would be fine. But we were clearly an adult party. The hotel were aware of this before we arrived . So this was not really very appropriate.
All the staff that we encountered during out stay were friendly and chatty.
Breakfast was a lovely buffet with a wide choice on offer.
Over all we were very happy with our stay and will be staying again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 March 2017

Recently stayed in the Killarney Towers hotel for a hen party. We stayed 2 nights. Since the moment we walked in the door we were welcomed in a way that ive never experienced before and I have been to hotels all around the world. I felt a sense that the staff actually wanted to help in anyway they could and they was no fakeness about them. we also had afternoon tea in the Killarney plaza hotel and were treated like royalty.

Everything about the hotel was perfect, food, location, parking, rooms, bar! Couldnt falut anything!!!

I dont even normally write reviews but this I had to share!

Have no doubts in booking this hotel it is PERFECT!!!

Deborah. Wexford.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank dfitzharris7
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel Saturday night second night in Killarney to see dirty dancing we got an early checking which was much appreciated staff great except for a not too interested barman in the donoghue bar in the day a foreign gent not very friendly a. Bottle of wine in my room for my birthday was a lovely touch cube bar staff are such hard workers and fast only gripe no ramp for luggage which is badly needed well done to all thank you from a fellow worker in the trade

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

As we arrived, we had no offer to help with the luggage. One taxi driver helped opening the side door but when exiting the hotel we had to pass with luggage through the revolving door as the side door was closed. I questioned about noise in the room as it faced to an interior area full of machinery. As answer, we were told it was the most silent room in the hotel. And we slept, as much as we could, with some machine sound.
We went to dinner and it seemed that everybody was in a hurry.
Wifi use needs to login every time the phone is closed. One of our devices didn't work from dinner time till the next day when we left.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank MamaT33
PaulOSullivanGM, General Manager at Killarney Towers Hotel & Leisure Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2017

Dear MamaT33,
Thank you for your review while staying with us here in the Killarney Towers Hotel. I am very disappointed that your stay was not as enjoyable as it could have been . I will certainly discuss your concerns with my colleagues here in the relevant departments and continue to ensure that all our guests have wonderful time during their stay. I am delighted that you informed us of your experience as it will always assist us in the future with any adjustments, improvements and more focus in certain daily tasks that are not up to the correct Towers standard.
my sincere apologies and I do hope that you will alter your view in the future .
Best regards,

Paul O'Sullivan

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

From the moment we arrived from check in to check out it was fabulous the hotel is beautiful from reception to bedroom. And the interior of the hotel from bar to dining room outstanding I would highly recommend that if you come to killarney that you stay here. Hotel located just off the main street so easy access to all pubs / clubs / restaurants and bars.
We will definitely be returning

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Mickaustin,
Thank you for taking the time to write your recent review on your stay with us here in the Killarney Towers Hotel. I am delighted that you enjoyed all the facilities and all my colleagues. I will be trilled to inform all the dedicated team here of your kind words and I will look forward to welcoming you both back in the not too distant future.

Best regards,