“a good selection of vegetarian and vegan with choices including meat”

Pomegranate Restaurant and cafe
Ranked #172 of 537 Restaurants in Galway
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Someone recommended this place to me, and I am so ever grateful to her. Here is why. Friendly staff, good, fresh food, nice salads, very low price. A Turkish buffet at 2 Eglinton in Galway was a refreshing change to all the fried food and meat that is offered in most restaurants. Rice, bread, salad, side dishes with yogurt, pasta, variety of dishes with vegetables, pizza, meat dishes (both red meat and chicken), and dessert (I would have preferred dairy free, but my companion who had the rice pudding loved it). The cost is astonishingly low. I would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Fabulous food with excellent service. Nice and friendly atmosphere. Great value for money. Highly recommended!!! Don't stuff your face with everything, listen to your body.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Very tasty food, good variety and first of all you can ea right after you enter the restaurant and as much as you can :) I recommend it to everyone who is hungry and who does not want to spend too much money.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

We just had a lovely lunch the food was delicious really to a high standard the place is spotless clean and the staff are so friendly , I will definitely be back I highly recommend it the food is excellent!!!

Reviewed 22 July 2017

Brought my children to this Turkish/ Middle Eastern buffet to try some new foods.we were greeted by a really friendly waitress who explained the system to us. There was a delicious selection of salads, stuffed vine leaves, couscous, olives etc which I really enjoyed. I found the main course all too greasy though, there were 2 different types of rice, 2 curries, a beef dish, a vegetable bake, stuffed flatbreads, pizza, fried chicken which were tasty enough. The children enjoyed the food and at only € 6.50 for children and € 9.50 for adults, I enjoyed the price! I must mention that there was a man who seemed to maybe be the manager/ owner who was pretty cranky to the very nice waitress which wasn't nice to see. Overall I enjoyed the different kinds of food served and seems to be the only restaurant of it's kind in the city.