“Perfect food”

Capital Turkish Kebab House
Ranked #169 of 493 Restaurants in Galway
Reviewed 22 August 2015 via mobile

I lived in London and only eat kebab from one shop. I moved to Ireland 13 years ago and could not eat the kebab here. After a few years I found this place. The doner is excellent, the shisk is good and the kofta is very good. Salad is clean fresh and tasty, the homemade bread which is more like a nan bread is to die for, the chilli and garlic sauce are perfect too. We eat here every time we are in Galway and are never disappointed. It's like a cafe so don't expect restaurant feel but the price is fantastic for what you get and you will not go away hungry. I'm drooling just writing this review.

1  Thank golfgolfgolfnut

Reviewed 28 July 2015 via mobile

If there is one thing I love its a good kebab. They are hard come by these days as most are filled with crap. These kebabs are king! The donar meat is so good. I know donar meat isnt good quality meat but you still get good and crap donar. The bread is made there and then and is lovely. All the salad is really fresh and their chilli is amazing. Once i got the special kebab which was a plate full of various meats, donar, lamb kofta etc, chips and salad. So good. I read in a previous review that staff were rude. This is not the case. I have been in here a number of times and they have always been friendly and accomadating. Cheap too for what you get. Give it a go.

Reviewed 26 July 2015

Kebab can be as good as other meat food.
And Capital Turkish Kebab House is making an excellent job in this direction!
The place is not the best place for a romantic dinner or lunch.
But the the Doner Lamb Kebab is really excellent!
Not fat, but tasty, with home made bread and home made chili sauce.
Portions are huge. Definitely a good place where to have a Kebab in Galway.

Reviewed 22 June 2015

Staff here are extremely rude and ignorant. They have never heard of the term customer service. Food is average and the staff employed here mean that I will never be returning.

1  Thank Mags F
Reviewed 26 May 2015

Tasty and reasonably-priced food, especially the kebabs, which are huge.
Friendly staff, quick service (admittedly, I was the only customer).