“Fantastic Falafel”
Review of TGO Falafel Bar

TGO Falafel Bar
Ranked #96 of 536 Restaurants in Galway
Reviewed 13 December 2015 via mobile

The best Falafel 5 euro you will spend for lunch on a day in the Galway market!(Saturdays) Fantastic tasting falafel with salad.Primeira vez que provei muito saboroso e por apenas 5 euros vale a pena experimentar.

Reviewed 10 December 2015

I think this guys chips are the best I've ever had - they seem to be the best though when served at the Nicholas Church market on the weekend. However the Falafel and all the tasty toppings that you can serve up are very tasty also.

About time this food is available more than just once a week!

Reviewed 24 November 2015

We are regular visitors to Flo's falafel stand at the Saturday market. Top notch falafel with amazing salads and garnishes. Was delighted to hear he had set up a permanent falafel bar just around the corner so we tried it out today. I couldn't find a TripAdvisor page for it, but rest assured it would be getting five stars! Same great food we've come to expect with a few nice new additions in lovely surroundings. Fantastic value for money. Well done!

1  Thank Louises_knees
Reviewed 18 November 2015

If you haven't tried the falafel from the weekend market in Galway, you haven't lived! I am a huge fan of falafel and this is the best I've had. I go back again and again for more.

Reviewed 13 November 2015

Great area to experience the local flare and market produce. Live shrimp and fish, fresh produce, crafts and trinkets. Certainly a one stop shop for us tourists!