All reviews travel lodge city centre budget hotel minute walk eyre square would stay again one night stay comfy bed stayed here for nights family room seamus vil ireland roundabout euro hairdryer
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Arrived late by motorcycle. Soaking wet. Hadn't booked. The staff went out of their way to help. Managed to sort out a room. I have stayed in lots of hotels all over the world but rarely have I seen staff who genuinely enjoy interacting with guests. Kudos to all at this hotel. Many thanks. I'll be back.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Bluesbreaker61
Reviewed 7 September 2018

We stayed for one night. I have to say that the staff are generally indifferent towards their customers. By contrast, I stayed at a small B and B the previous night en route and it was far superior, cheaper and had an authentic Irish breakfast included proving that big isn’t always best.

Room Tip: Don’t go in with any high expectations and you’ll be fine.
Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Great hotel, great location. Very handy for Salthill and Terryland Park.

It’s also a dog friendly hotel. Great to see bins outside the hotel. Only down side was after booking it, saw as we had 2 dogs we had to pay an extra €20. Well worth it though

We had a room at the back of the hotel and you heard nothing.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Mediocre stay. Guy at front desk wasn’t very friendly. I asked where a good place to eat. He recommended “Hunter inn(sp). It was very expensive. He knew I had a family with kids( not suitable for families)
The parking in the rear is confusing. It’s barricaded like Fort Knox for no reason. We buzzed to be let in from the back and the same RUDE front desk guy said go around and wouldn’t provide instruction. Not worth it. Go somewhere else.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Well it’s a cleanly remodeled hotel, with a friendly staff, we wish it was a little closer to the area attraction although your only 20 minute walk from activities, and a lot of cabs to take you to those areas.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple