Travelodge Galway
Nox Hotel(Galway)
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
All reviewstravel lodgecity centrebudget hotelminute walkeyre squarewould stay againone night staycomfy bedpleasant staynext morninghen partyfamily roomseamusvilirelandroundabouteuro
Reviewed 5 April 2018

With a big rugby match and Easter coinciding, this was an expensive weekend to stay in Galway and even the Travelodge had upped their rates! So although this was cheerful, it was not cheap for what was, effectively, the bog-standard Travelodge offering. The room was big and clean but not especially well equipped. The best thing about the hotel was the breakfast - a large plateful and freshly cooked. Overall, an ok stay (made all the better by a Glos win!)

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
GalwayManagment, General Manager at Travelodge Galway, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Dear Glostilldie,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. All feedback, both positive and negative, is hugely appreciated.

I hope you brought home fond memories of your time in Galway and I hope you will consider us again for you accommodation needs should you ever return!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I decided to have a mini break in Galway. We just wanted somewhere cheap and cheerful within walking distance of Galway City. We chose the Travelodge and it suited us very well. The room and ensuite were spotless. Lovely crisp white sheets. Free parking and the receptionist was a lovely guy . Only 10 /15 mins walk from Eyre Square. Only downside was the weather but that was not the hotels fault.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Saundra,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay at Travelodge Galway and a sincere thank you for your kind words. I hope you brought home fond memories of your time in Galway and I look forward to welcoming you back through our doors some time in the future!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

One night stay for stirting event, hotel was having some building work completed, didnt know this before we visited hiwever it had no impact on our stay.
Friendly welcome on arrival, efficient checkin and room was clean and comfortable, plenty of parking and secure parking at the rear also.
10 minute walk to Eyre Square in sent we of galway and and main streets. Would stay again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear leopquinn,

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

very friendly staff, they are really helpful when it comes to recommendations for local activities.
room was perfectly clean and had a tv and free coffee/tea available.
would definitley recommend, very good value for money

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ellen O

Dear Ellen,

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We came to Galway a day early for our holiday and the hotel we were booked into for the rest of our stay was fully booked for the night in question. The room we had was bright and spacious, everywhere was clean and the bed was comfortable. We were located near the lift so it was easy to bring our bags up from the car. There was an Applegreen a few minutes away with cheap diesel and a food court so it wasn’t hard finding dinner. The breakfast had plenty of choice and was delicious, at breakfast we realised a hen and stag party had been staying in the hotel but we hadn’t heard a noice during the night. If we were coming back to Galway we would definitely stay here over the other hotel we stayed in which was over double the price of the room in the travel lodge per night.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
GalwayManagment, General Manager at Travelodge Galway, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear Laura,