“60th Birthday cupcakes ”
Review of Goyas

Goyas
Ranked #6 of 15 Dessert in Galway
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Thank you to Emer at Goya’s bakery! 60th Birthday cupcakes, made, decorated beautifully and delivered to Kirwans restaurant. Fantastic service! Thank you so much for making that night extra special. Jade

emer m, Owner at Goyas, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Am delighted you enjoyed them..thank you Jade for taking the time to write..
We really appreciate it when a client does this..
Hope to see you in Galway soon again..

Reviewed 2 December 2017

Goyas is a lil hidden gem in Galway city (Old Quarter). The cakes are devine. Nothing better than to sit outside on a summers day with a slice of cake and a coffee. Well worth a visit and in a great location.

Mama G, Owner at Goyas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Hi DeeCon 83. ..Thank you so much for your lovely review... I always think it's hard to believe we are only a stone's throw from the throng and yet it's so peaceful on the courtyard. ..and now we have cuddly rugs so you are welcome to sit outside anytime....Happy Christmas to you and yours, Emer at Goyas.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

After walking 5 miles around town I stopped in for some cake and coffee. It's a large cafe and I found it a bit impersonal. Cake was good, not great. Coffee had a lot of grinds in it. I didn't go back during the week due to that.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

We love this place: good food, lovely cakes and great service what more could you want. It is opposite Judy Green's pottery (well worth a visit) and I especially loved their club sandwich. I think it suffers a bit by being away from the main streets in Galway so tourist don't always find it-better for us but might be bad for their business, which is why they may not have a higher ranking. It is always our go to place for lunch when in Galway-and you can't resist their lovely cakes to take away!

1  Thank LondonLal
Mama G, Owner at Goyas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Thank you LondonLal for the lovely review...We are a little tucked away, I agree with you,
However, I think it adds to the magic when you find us !!
We look forward to serving you soon again ...Emer at Goyas.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

We wandered into Goyas based on the wonderful pastries in the window. We had one of the best breakfasts I have ever had. The Quiche was delicious as was the assortment of pastries. The staff could not have been more accommodating and helpful.We had hoped to eat breakfast their our last morning in Galway but it was closed since it was Sunday! So sad.